Why not?

Ok! It's finally here! Sorry for making u wait so long -.- I have school and everything......But here it is! Hope u enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's P.O.V

"Stupid bastard...ah.." i smirked. Naruto bent up and began unzipping my shirt. I could see it was hard for him because his hands was shaking.

"Does it feel that good?" he blushed.

"hmpf...." he pouted looking away.I then grabbed his erection.

"Ah!"

"Hey, youre not done." he glared at me before continued undressing me.

I began rubbing his erection making him whimper at the touch. I smirked rubbing him more. His hands loosened their grip on my clothing. He's so sensitive.....I grabbed his hands with one hand and pulled them over his head.

"H-hey! H-how am i suppose to undress you if i can't move my arms!"

"Ha. I changed my mind."

"What do you mean you changed your mind!"

"What i mean is...."

I lowered my head and licked the top of his member before i began sucking on it."

"AAh!!"

I continued sucking taking it in all the way. Naruto was panting and moaning like crazy. I let go of his hands knowing he woulden't be able to do anything because of the pleasure i gave him.

"N-no Sasuke.....ah....wait...." i only sucked harder.

"AAh! I-I going to......ah....."

It didn't take him long before he cummed into my mouth. I swallowed it of course. Naruto was still breathing heavily. I took the opportunity to get my clothes off. There's no way he was going to get all the fun. I put 3 fingers in front of Naruto's mouth.

"W-what?" he looked confused at me. I smirked. Looks like i am going to be his first time.

"Suck" his face flushed red.

"W-wha-!" before he could finish i stuck the 3 fingers into his mouth. He closed his eyes.

"I won't pull em out before u suck on them Naruto." he glared at me. I could feel his tongue around my fingers. God. He knew how to suck! I could feel my member craving him. Since i am kinda impatient i pulled my fingers out leaving Naruto panting below me. I then shoved on of them in his ass.

"Ah! Sasuke what are you doing!" he grabbed my shoulders.

"Pull it out! It hurts" he squezed his eyes shut. So cute. I licked his ear.

"Shh. It will feel good soon." I began moving my finger, stretching him. He was so hot inside. I can't wait much longer. I then shoved the second finger inside of him.

"Wuaah! Sasuke! How can this feel good?!" he gripped my shoulders harder.

"Just relax..." I began moving my fingrs inside again looking for his prostate.

"AAh!" his head shot back in pleasure. Hehe seems like i found it. I brushed over the spot a few more times.

"Ah....s-sasuke.....w...what...." I shoved him back on the bed again taking me fingers oout. Placing my member in front of his rear. Naruto looked at me his eyes widened.

"S-sasuke?" i smirked before i thrusted into him hard hitting his prosate on the first try.

"AAAHH!!!" Naruto moaned in pleasure. Oh kami. He was so tight. The feeling was undescribebal. I thrusted into him again.

"Ah...Sasuke..."

He wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me closer. I went faster and harder. Naruto moaned my name. I looked at him before i thrusted one last time before i shot my milk inside of him.

"Aah!!!" he arched his back coming the same time as me. We then fell back on the bed both exsaused.

"S-sasuke......I.....I think....." he looked at me smiling.

"I love you" my heart stopped. Naruto had fallen in love with me? I looked down.

"Stupid usuratonkachi..." his eyes seemed sad. I knew he was probably going to cry.

"W-what!!" he yelled and pushed me off. Tears running down his cheeks.

"What do you men stupid! Youre the one wh--"

Before he could say anything more i pressed my lips against his. His eyes widened. I pulled back and whiped his tears of his cheek.

"I love you too" His tears began streaming again. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and hugged me tightly.

"D-don't ever.....sob.....ever....say something like that to me again." i smirked and patted his head.

"I am sorry...but you truly are stupid to fall in love with someone like me." He looked up.I could see he was angry.

"You re the one who's stupid....." he then pressed his lips against mine again. Such soft pink lips. They felt good against my own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww happy ending :) Or is it? Hehe.....who knows what will happen next......please tell me if you have any ideas :) I am free for suggestions. Love you all and thank you so much for reading :D SasuNaru for evva!

Follow me on insta: drawinganimeforever

Love Bunny-Chan