My Roommate and I

Start from the beginning

***          ***          ***          ***

Jenna had no idea that Jason was heading to her flat this very moment as she slipped into the shower after a boring day at her part time job. Money was tight at the moment and she needed a flat mate soon to help pay the bills. Until then though, she had to work her ass off as a free-lance journalist and a part time gym receptionist. As the hot spray hit the muscles that were stiff from sitting in the same position all day, she pondered who this Jason might be. She hoped he’s not too tempting, she didn’t plan to have any hookups anytime soon. She wasn’t a virgin, no way, at age 21, she had only one serious boyfriend, one that she gave her heart and soul to until he broke her heart by moving away to Scotland without any explanations or goodbyes. After that she had a few one night stands but she just couldn’t find anyone that could make her ache with desire. She had promised herself that she would start dating as soon as she hit 25, she didn’t intend to be forever alone.

She massaged her scalp with her shampoo and slowly rubbed herself all over with the soapy sponge cloth, sighing as she stretched the muscles that have been cramped for so long. She wrapped herself in a fluffy pale blue towel before heading to her room to put on some comfy clothes. Her closets were bare and with a sigh she realised it was laundry day and when it’s laundry day, it means ALL her clothes were in the wash. Not a piece was left behind. ‘Oh well, its lazy Saturday’ she thought, ‘waiting a couple hours for the washing to dry in my towel won’t be that bad.’ She secured the towel by tucking the end in at the top right side, so it clung tight to her body and didn’t threaten to fall off.  

Turning the radio on she began to sing along, she always found listening to music fun and it loosened her up immensely. Soon she was jumping up and down to the beat, hair flowing laughter rising, feet pounding. This was the most fun she had had in a long time.

***          ***          ***          ***

Jason paused outside the door, debating whether he should just walk in or not. He was certain someone was in there, due to the music and the laughter coming from within. But he had been ringing the doorbell for the past 10 minutes and no one had come to the door. He pushed open the door and was shocked to his core. There she was, the one he presumed was Jenna and was mightily surprised. Her voice had hinted of her beauty but she was mind blowing in the flesh. She was dressed scantily in a towel dancing, with her back to him, her hands up in the air and her hips moving sensually to the beat. He stood there dumbly, unable to look away just staring at her perfect form. The smell of sugarcane hit him, and there’s no doubt that Jenna was the receptionist he had seen just a few hours ago. Fate was what brought them together.

“Hello?” Jason cleared his throat. She whipped around and her beauty slapped him in the face. Warm soft chocolate brown eyes, cute button nose and incredibly full pink lips. She was pale with brunette hair tumbling in semi-wet waves down her back. Her face was so open and sweet he had to resist the urge to kiss her right there. “I’m Jason; we set up a meeting for the flat earlier this morning?” Her expression changed to a mixture of embarrassment and guilt. “Oh God, I’m so sorry, my mind just completely blanked. But it’s alright; I’ve got absolutely nothing planned. Come on in, oh jokes you’re already in. Um, have seat, yes please do, the couch is over there, oh of course, I didn’t need to tell you that, you can see it…” She trailed off, Jason could tell she was nervous because of her babbling fit she just had but he found it endearing and was very turned on. He sat on the couch so he could hide his growing boner, but Jenna’s hardened nipples that were poking through the towel weren’t helping anything. She just seemed to notice she only had a towel on and blushed profusely, apologizing again and again. “I’m sorry, I’m not usually like this, it’s my laundry day, so everything is in the wash so I was just waiting for the clothes to dry on the line…” Jason sensed her extreme embarrassment and discomfort so being a gentleman; he took off his jacket and put it around her shoulders, guiding her arms through then zipped it up. She smiled and thanked him before taking a seat with a bit of paper and a pen.