Chapter 1- Why me?

Where the flying fuck am I? My name, my name... ah yes Ryan is it? Yes Ryan Haywood. You know, plays video games for a living, creepy and insane, well to the internet at least. But that still doesn't explain why the fuck I'm here. Where was I last? Was I at the offic-Poof

      "Hello James. Glad to see you again." Oh look it's the mystery lady from the party. Party! That's where I was at. it wasn't even a get drunk, pass out, and probably die party either. Just for all the co-workers to hang out with some booze. And  then there's this chick.

      "Hi now look where the fu- what did you just call me? Don't call me James, I happen to like my middle name a lot better so, call me that."

      "So how was your trip James, it doesn't seem that you had to many problems, maybe I should fix that,"

      "SHIT-" Is all managed to choke out before I felt like my brains were being sucked out by, well, whatever magic she put on me. But before I could kill my self, she quickly changed her mind.

      "Nah, it's to late anyway. Ok, James,"

      "It's fucking bad enough that you managed to make 30 seconds of my life a living hell for what felt like hours, and dragging me out here in the first place, the least you can do is call me by the name I perfer." I was never this flustered about people calling me James. I was very ok with it, but I just preferred Ryan better. But something about her makes me want to kill something out of pure, frustration and anger. And where did she drag me to anyway? I mean like it was like a junkyard o some kind landfill. It looked to be mid-afternoon and the sun was shining bright. Everything looked fine, but there was a bad, lingering smell in the air. Although that's probably normal for a place like this.

      "Ok fine, Ryan. My name is Legend, all the show is about to begin."

      "What show-" And then, it happened. lighting came down on to various places in the junkyard or what ever you may call it, one soon landing on me. But instead of falling, dying, and burning to a crisp, I simply fell to my knees. I felt a strong gust of energy I mean, a lot of it to.

      "The beautiful show of life." I probably looked dumbfounded, because I most defiantly was, because she began to explain. And boy, did she explain a lot.

      "Earth, the land of your people.The land of advancement. The land to be under war. And when it comes, you must be prepared. But do hide your powers, it will make it a lot easier."

      "What powers, I mean I'm just a guy who plays video games. And who, when, why and how is attacking Earth. And more importantly, who are you?"

      "I am Legend, as I said before. All the Legends and untold stories of the Galaxies manifested into one. And by using these legends, I can unfold the future, and change it to my liking. Who tries to harm your planet remains to be seen, but in the mean time my daughter shall teach you how to use these powers."

      "Wow very helpful, I mean really I was I'm not being sarcastic or anything, but I have one more question."

      "Go on"

      "Why me?"