AUTHOR'S NOTE

So - Conversations in the Storm is finished.

The story which initially started as a writing exercise while I was undergoing a bit of writer's block became it's own little story.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read it. This was written very quickly (I mean VERY quickly), and honestly not with a lot of editing. I know it needs a bit of work, and at some point I will pick it up again.

I never really intended to post Conversations, but it became the first story I've posted here. I actually like the idea of CITS being its own little stand-alone story, though it was intended as a sub-story to another idea I had already started working on. Blue Skye is different in a lot of ways, but there's the chance to learn more about all the characters we've been introduced to here. This is simply a small snapshot based on select points of view in a narrow space of time. Would impressions change once we learn more? I wonder.

Although i've been idly writing for years, I never really thought about sharing my scribbles with the world, but thought I'd give it a go so it's been fun! Again, thank you for reading. I thought I'd be thrilled to have one person read it, so each person beyond that is pretty awesome.

Drop me a line and let me know what you thought of my ramblings. And, if you get a chance, take a peek at my other stories. They're all slightly different in terms of style, pace, theme. If this wasn't your cup of tea, perhaps something else will interest you more.

UPDATED - Blue Skye has begun. Head on over and take a look - there is a teeny tiny overlap with Conversations

http://www.wattpad.com/story/14792348-blue-skye

And for something different if so inclined, check out my alternate ending in my Collection of One-Shots and Short Stories titled: What If The Conversation Had Ended Differently.
Be warned - you might be surprised. Only enter if you are brave enough to handle the emotion. 

~~~