The Day Everything Changed

(authors note: Oh my god i totally forgot all about this and didn't even realize there were people reading this in 2022. Guys just a heads up i was in the short girl, quirky is cool era and I didn't realize how problematic it was (mostly the height thing, not much of a (y/n)) so i would like to apologize about that. So this is a warning. This story is cringe. I get it if you skip it. No shame. Please. But if you like it no shame to that either I am also a victim to guilty pleasures. Anyways with that said, You have been warned.)

(Your POV)
The odd, little pitter patter of rain was always calming to me. Whenever I was at home and it rained I would curl under the covers of my bed and enjoy the quiet sound. I loved everything about it. The fresh smell that lingers in the air. The cold shiver that runs down your back to the flawless rainbow it leaves behind. Of course on the first rainy day in Fall, I'm stuck inside a smelly, old building doing exams. I inhale and exhale the cool smell coming from the crack of the window I'm next to. I look at the clock in boredom as it slowly ticks.

'Ring!'

My lips form into a smile as my chest lets go of the stress. I quickly rise up from my chair and sprint out the door, hearing my friends calling my name as I bump into a person and get knocked down.

"Are you alright?" I looked up to see a blond headed male with dark ruby eyes looking down at me. Right. The 'Prince' of the school. I nod my head, getting back to reality and jump up.

"Yeah! Sorry about that!" I apologized, dusting myself off and checking my pockets for my money I owed to a certain friend. I widened my eyes as I realized it was gone. "Oh no." The blond looked at me confusingly and I thought of a wild idea. "Umm, Hey. You don't happen to have any money on you?" He narrowed his eyes before I continued. "I promise I'll pay you back! I just really owe it to a friend. I'll be forever in your debt." And those were all it took for the male to pull out a 50 from his pocket and hand it to me. Just as he was about to speak I quickly thanked him and ran away to my locker.

(Time skip)

I skipped in the wet streets while the rain was pouring down.

"You should use an umbrella." My friend (the one who I owed the money) Aika told me, her long Chocolate hair slightly lifting in the wind.

"And watch where you're going! You keep running into people!" My other friend Eiko scolded, blue eyes shining.

"She can barely see where she's going because she's so short!" Aika said laughing.

"Shut up! And don't call me short!" I yelled,
balling up my fists.

"Aw! Theres our little bipolar wolf. " Eiko chuckled.

"Whatever," I muttered softly before going back to the puddles. The puddles started getting bigger as we walked down the street. I soon then jumped into one, splashing my legs.

"(Y/n) you might get someone." Aika warned.

"Who cares!" I laughed slightly while my two friends looked at me with amused expressions. At the end of the street I leaped into a large puddle, splashing every where around. I chuckled at myself, looking to see my friends until I saw them looking somewhere else. I followed their gaze until I saw the guy I ran into with a familiar brunette, except he was soaking wet. "Oh, whoops." The guy looked at me with a frightening stare before changing into a fake, closed-eye smile. I gulped as he walked towards me.

"You got my close wet." He stated. I nodded not sure what to do. Then Eiko shoved me in the shoulder giving me a wake up call.

"Uh sorry! I didn't mean to..." I responded trailing off.

"What she means is she deeply apologizes and would like to make it up to you!" Eiko finished while blushing.

"Well I guess?" I said while I stared at the love stricken girl.

"Some clothes would be nice." The guy spoke. I nodded my head looking at him while I grabbed his hand.

"Of course!" I started. "I know a place! Luckily I got a little bit of money." And we headed off leaving my friends and the brunette at the intercross.

(Time skip)

"Sorry about that again!" I stated bowing my head to who is apparently called kyouya, as we exited the clothing store.

"You know this is a pain to have to do this (y/n)." He hissed my name as if it was venom.

"Is there anything else I can do?" I asked. And as soon as I did I regretted it. Because his once stoic face turned into a smirk.

"Actually yes." He smiled while looking at me evilly. "Bark."
.
.
.
"wat,"

"Bark," he repeated. "You did say anything and this is what I want. Bark." I gulped and nodded understanding as I put on a smile and let out a 'ruff'. He chuckled darkly as I stood there looking at the ground. "Good poochie. You know you have bad manners, you also didn't give me a chance to talk to you after I lended you some cash. You need to learn your lesson. After all you are 'forever in my debt'." He stated, repeating my own words while smirking at me. He's one to talk about politeness. "Make sure to act like a good dog now."

"What!? Why?!" I shouted.

"You ran into me in the halls as well drenched me in water. You still owe me money as well. You could always refuse-"

"Yes!" I interrupted.

"But," he held up a finger. "I might just tell your friend that the money you gave was borrowed from someone else." I growled in annoyance before sighing. I don't really want that. I might never get another favor. Some prince kyouya is.

"Fine. I accept." I reported, sticking out my hand. He smirked ONCE AGAIN as he ignored it. I clicked my tongue as kyouya stared at me.

"Good little poochie. Then I'll see you tomorrow." He retorted as he walked away with a hand up. So many questions went through my head as he walked but I pushed them all to the side. If I'm going to be his dog than it's my duty to make him happy.

"Alright." I said while hitting my fist onto the palm of my hand. "Let's do this." And with that, I walked away.

(A/n)- I'm sorry it might be bad but I'm doing my best. I'm super excited for this book because I have a lot of ideas and I'm ready to use them. Thank you so much for reading and be sure to check out my other book 'I'll follow you to the end Tomoe x reader' thanks again and I hope to see you in the next chapter! Baiiii!!!!!