32

Double Update!!!! Sorry for the crappy writing, but its something.

Luke's POV

I heard my door creak open. In came Ashton. It surprised me because he was taking a nap the last time I checked up on him.

"Hi Ashy. Did you enjoy your nap?"

"Yes I did Daddy."

Then he did something very unexpected.

"I think I'll enjoy this more."

Ashton straddled my lap and attached his lips to mine. His hips instantly grinded into mine causing me to grunt a little. His soft lips hungrily kissed mine while he kept rocking his hips into me. Soft moans fell from both our lips.

"You going to be a good boy and ride daddy."

"Girl, baby girl."

"Well are you going to ride me baby girl?"

I rocked my hips harsher and a loud moan fell from his lips and he nodded. His hands pushed me back while he peeled my and his shirt away. I helped by taking off my pants and his. Ashton situated himself down on my and I couldn't control the moans that left my mouth.

"Fuck, baby girl keep going. You are making daddy feel so good."

My dominance kicked in and I took controll. I flipped us so I was on top. I slammed into him relentlessly. I could tell he was close because he was shaking slightly.

"Ash I'm so close hang in there."

In a short amount of time we both reached our highs. I got up and got a towel to clean both of us. Then I got into bed with him to cuddle.

"I'm cold Lukey."

I reached for one of our shirts and happened to pick up mine. He put on my Nirvana shirt and cuddled closer to me. There was one thought that kept bubbling in my mind.

I think Ashton is gender fluid?