Waking Up

"Hey. Wake up, yeah."

Groggily I opened my eyes only to recoil in harsh light. My mind was processing everything too slowly- I must be drugged.As my eyes slowly adjusted to the new brightness, I noticed I was strapped down to a table. The binding was a material I've never felt before- it seems like wood, but theres a certain essence to it that immediatly lets me know that the restraints are not what they seem. With six beams of the material over my torso, three over my head and at least ten on each of my limbs, I knew I wasn't moving anytime soon until I figured out a plan.

My eyes flit around the barren room to find a red head, the blondie with the explosions, red eyes and a guy with piercings covering what I could see of his body. The damp room led me to believe we were underground, but my ability to feel my surroundings has always been lacking, so I could be dead wrong.

Without a word. the one with the piercings approached me. He circled around me and then leaned down to my ear. I couldn't even feel his breath. Finally, I heard him utter a whispered word,"Alice."

I felt my eyes widen, and they might have filled with tears had I not remembered Kimi. With gritted teeth, I manage to mutter out, "That. Is no my name. Not anymore." He remained silent and got up from where he was sitting. The red head and red eyes were propped up against the wall, seeming calm, cool and collected and Blondie was on his feet, around 4 feet away, confusion and anger at being confused on his face. The one with the piercings gave red head and red eyes a nod and swiftly left the room. What was that about?

Once piercings was gone, red head edged near my bed and began tightening the restraints.

"My name is Sasori." Then, he gestured to the wall where red eyes was, "This is Itachi," and then pointed to the blondie, "and this is Deidara. We have been ordered to keep you here and get a few things settled, using any means necessary." Sasori then proceded to creep in extremely close to my face, and said, "Any means necessary."

His face portrayed nothing as he continued to mess with evrything that looked important,Itachi carefully watched Sasori as Deidara seemed to begin to understand what was going on.

"Not this again un."

Deidara complained while seemingly rubbing his hands together. Sasori stepped back, and seeming satisfied, gestured to Itachi. I didn't know much about being kidnapped, but I do know enough to know that whatever is going to happen- is going to hurt a lot.

I braced myself- no matter what happened, I wouldn't breathe a word about Kimi or Orochimaru to them.Sasori was suddenly very close and began asking questions.

"Do you know who the Akatsuki are?"

I shake my head no. I'm going to do as little talking as humanly possible. Akatsuki.? I feel like I've heard Kabuto say something like that, but there's no telling. I only listened to what Kimi said, or what he told me to listen to.

"The Akatsuki are a group of S-rank criminals who banded together for a common cause.We are members of the Akatsuki."

I remained still faced though I was shocked. Why have I been taken by a bunch of S rank criminals? In the back of my mind I guessed, but refused to let the thought surface for fear of its truth.

"We have done extensive research on you Alice-"

"Lucy. My name is Lucy and I would appreciate it if you would call me by my name."

Deidara abruptly started laughing uncontrollably. "She's kind of funny, yeah. Imagine if anyone else said that to Sasori!" He continued laughing and Sasori seemed to just compltely tune him out.

"Fine. Lucy, we have done extensive research on you, your past, and anything associated with you. We also find that with every fact we uncover, countless questions emerge. You are going to answer our questions today."