thunder night

It was suppose to be a normal forrest-walk. They trotted though the woods, hand in hand, with no orientation. All the sudden the sky turned from beautiful blue to deap black. The clouds got darker and tighter. A Strom. They tried to find the way back, as they noticed the first raindrops. First, just little soft ones, then the sky opened up and let everything out it had. They ran, not knowing were they were going. Then they spotted a small hut. It probably was built for hunters to stay over the night. Still hand in hand, they ran up to the wooden Hut, opening the door and closing it behind them immediately. There cloths were dripping madly. Out of breath, they looked at one another. "sorry..." he looked a bit worried. She smiled and responded, still gasping for air "Don't be sorry honey. How were you suppose to know there'll be such a huge Strom?" he slimed back, walking up to her, pushing her against the wall and kissing her, not able to hold back. She kissed back, blushing slightly. After a while they let go of the kiss. She grinned "Let's see if we find some towels here". He nodded and tried turning on the lights. but they didn't. He looked at her while she found some candels and towels. She threw one to him, but there were useless against the water sucked cloths. "I think we have to stay the night, pretty sure the storm won't stop that soon". She nodded "I think I saw a bedroom. Let's go there". He nodded and they went of. it was dark and there was only one bed. but she was able to find to blankets. she sight and took of her clothes, leaving only on her brah and the underwear. As soon as she was done she dried her body and wrapped herself in the blanket. She turned her head. He blushed and and looked away immediately and did the same as she did. She light some candels, and tried texting her mum so she wouldn't worry. In the back of her mind, she was nervous. it wasn't there first sleepover, but the first time there were all alone. In the same moment she put her phone away, he pushed her on to the bed, hugging her tightly. She blushes and hugged back, running her nails over his back very softly. As they coddled, the lightning from outside from outside and the candles from inside were the only thing that lit up the room just a bit and the rain was the only sound that filled the silence. The raindrops on the window glittered and the trees shaked crazy in the wind. They stayed silent as they watched the lightning do his art and the thunder roll with his deap voice. "beautiful, isn't it? " she looked at him with a glance. He chuckled at her "yeah, but not prettier then you". He started kissing her check and then her neck, several times. She blushed, trying to hide the enjoyment. He smiled and as he gets on top of her, whispering slowly with a soft voice into her ear "I love you". She blushed madly but slimed, not able to say anything because of her imberesness. He leaned down and very slowly kisses her, closing his eyes. She kisses back, closing her eyes aswell, still blushing heavily. He kissed with a bit more pressure and so did she. After a while they broke the kiss, looking into each others eyes, breathing heavily. He hold her hands and pushes them to the side, pining her to the bed, getting down and kissing her neck again. She blushes even more and pinches her eyes closed, knowing she could do nothing but to enjoy it. It got from several kisses to very soft and lovely bitting. He hugged her thigter, bitting a bit rougher. As he did, she blushed and tensed up, struggling a bit, trying to hide the enjoyment. Hiding was useless, he noticed and knew it anyways. Grinning, he layed down next to her, wrapping her into his arms. She smiled at him, whispering very softly "gosh, why do I love you so freaking much?" he grinned, a bit blushing "I don't know my love, but I'm glad you do" with a blushy and joyful smile, she looked at him and gave him a good-night-kiss "nightyyy sweetheart. sleep well". He pulled her even closer and nodded "I will, I have you by my side. Sleep good too and sweet dreams my kitty". She blushed and hugged him tightly, falling asleep. He looked at her for a while before falling asleep aswell.....

                                ***

hope you enjoyed :3 please just remember that I'm not that good at writing, I do it just for fun (plus I'm German, not English), what mean that I make mistakes easily. I'm trying my best to make no mistakes but when I do I wouldn't mind you telling me ^^ I can take critic, I fact I like hearing others opinions.
long story, short I hope you enjoyed my little story and I would be takeful for a feedback :3

have a nice day<3

ps: I know the "he" and "she" can be annoying, but I thought it would be nice having no names so you can put in your own wish characters/names °3°