Chapter One.

Carmen:

I ran my hands over my large DD breasts as my eyes traveled down the rest of my body. I was fuckin' sexy, to say the least. My mocha skin brought out my emerald eyes in a way that left people in trance, not to mention the fact that I had a bangin' body.

My round, plump breasts sat perfectly perked on my chest as the beautiful silk, red satin dress hugged my tiny waist. I turned slightly to see that my booty was lookin' just right.

Not only did I have the looks but I had the attitude. I was a boss bitch and nobody was gonna tell me otherwise. I smirked in the mirror before making my way down the stairs. I grabbed my purse and my black, transparent cover up before walking out the door. I was greeted by Francis wrapping his arms around me. I smiled lightly and returned the hug before grabbing his hand as he helped into the back of the limo.

Francis was a short, chubby white man with smooth skin that always seemed to have a light red tint to it, and his whole appearance was topped off with a wide smile that seemed to be permanently painted on his face. Francis was the only man I allowed to touch me in such a manner. He had been my driver for about three years and I trusted him with my life, which was saying something.

"How're you today Ms. Rose?" I couldn't stop the light smile that formed over my face. Still, after all these years, he addressed me in a formal manner. Francis was like family to me, his wife and his daughter loved me just as much as I loved them. So, I never fully understood why I had to remind him to call me Carmen.

"Francis." He smiled knowingly into the rear view mirror.

"I mean, Carmen." My smiled widened.

"I've been fine. How're you, Kella, and Kelly?"

"We're doing fine. We really miss you though, you never seem to come around anymore. Kelly just can't stop talking about how many people keep complimenting her on her outfits, and purses. And Kella just can't wait to try out her new recipe on you."

The smile on my face wouldn't go away as I thought about all the good memories I had with Francis and his family. I absolutely adored them and the fact that they missed me so much and enjoyed my company made me happy. They were the only one's that could bring out the affectionate side of me, aside from my own mother and father.

"I'll definitely be over to see you guys soon. I really miss you too." The rest of the car ride was silent. The sound of the radio, the only sound filling the car. I began thinking about how much I couldn't wait to get to the club, get a girl, and have her between my legs. The thought of a woman massaging my curves, her tongue inside of me as I withered above her drove me insane.

"Don't stop." I smirked at my perverse thoughts as the car came to a stop. The sweet Carmen was now gone, and was replaced by the boss bitch that I came to be from my years of success.

Some people may call me greedy, and rude. But I was neither of those, I just didn't like people playing with my money, or spending my time on people who weren't of my status. I was a wealthy woman who took care of my business and I'll be damned if I was stuck around some grown ass people who couldn't take care of themselves. That just wasn't who I was.

Francis left the engine running as he got out the car coming around to my side. He opened the door and I stepped out, thanking him before walking straight to the door of the club, ignoring the line of people gawking at my appearance. Walking into the building, I was immediately accompanied by a bodyguard who ushered me to the V.I.P section of the club. He removed the red rope and allowed me to enter before asking me if he could do anything else for me.

"A bottle of Ciroc, as well as a Sex on the Beach." He gave a slight nod before excusing himself. I sat down on the beautiful, champagne colored couch and crossed my legs as I waited for my drinks.

As I waited I looked around the club and smirked at all the beautiful women. No doubt, a lot of them caught my attention but the fact that most of them were sloppily grinding and twerking on the dance floor immediately turned me off. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to the sexiest woman I had ever seen walking over to me.

The clubs lights were dimmed so I couldn't really make out all of her facial features but just from watching her walk over, I could tell she had a masculine built. As she came closer, I could finally see all of her features. Her long, brown dreads were pulled back into a basket weave, her uniform fit perfectly on her body, not too loose, not to tight. Just enough to know she had the perfect figure, and just like that I had found my next victim.

People around here knew who I was, and a lot of girls in this club I had already had the pleasure to get to know, if you know what I mean. But luckily for me, thanks to the tourist guide, this place was well known and a lot of lesbians came here immediately when they found out just how popular it was.

The beautiful woman that I had been gawking over, finally made her way to the section. The man standing guard removed the rope and let her in. She swiftly made her way over to me and set my drinks down on the table before turning around and walking away.

My face immediately turned to that of confusion. No man or woman could resist at least taking a second glance, and she didn't even take one. I watched as she walked back over the bar and immediately began flirting with some Latina. The confusion that had filled my head was replaced with anger. What. The. Fuck?? I got up and slowly walked over to the bar, my hips swaying side to side as my dress seductively caressed the floor with each step I took.

As I finally made my way to the counter, I leaned over and gave her my signature smirk. She looked over at me and smiled one of the fakest smile I had ever seen in my whole life.

"What can I get you?" Ignoring how fake she was being, I leaned more onto the counter making sure that I gave her just the perfect view of my cleavage. Her eyes met mine and a smirk soon overtook her face as well.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter . Tell me how you like it . As you can see Carmen is very conceited {hence the title} and in the next few chapters you'll get to know more about mystery girl ... Keep reading .