Addictive [Gilbert Nightray x Reader]

Addictive : [Gilbert Nightray x Fem! Reader]

(A/N: I love him shush-)

[Warnings: trying hard author, 21:46 thoughts]

_

The ravenette male once again puffed out smoke from his lit cigar, placing it down on the tray. He closed his eyes before letting his body take in the smoke and letting it out once again; a whole cycle of repeats.

He felt himself giddy at the satisfaction felt. His eyes travelled behind him, spotting you, his own nicotine; an addictive substance.

'...' He saw you groggily rubbing your closed eyelids, realizing your partner was smoking.

Damn, even that act of yours makes him flush. You smiled at him as you fluttered your eyelashes towards him. Your soft-looking lips parting slowly, as if to seduce him.

Hot breath leaving your lips, which made him flush further as he reached towards his mouth for another smoke.

It was always like this; an endless cycle between cat and mouse, but this time the cat is being chased by the mouse. You enjoyed your little games.

"You know.."

He said oh-so-softly, letting out another puff of smoke as you slowly rose up as you fixed your still messy sleepwear strap.

"You're really addicting.."

You smirked at the male, who wouldn't even say that normally.

"You're quite bold today, what happened to the easily flustered you?"

You teased, actually having the same idea with the male.

You removed the cigar from his hands and made it unlit, as he hitched his breath in anticipation. His cheeks reddening at the sudden contact.

You both made contact with your lips, slowly pushing him down the bed. Both shared their passionate feelings, hiding any known embarrassment.

Even when you both knew during the day time, both are nothing; just strangers. A game of love, was all you understood.

But is secretly hoping for this cycle of repeats to end, to actually establish a real relationship, not temporary due to contact.

Afterwards the actions shared, you both waited for the words hoping to be said since a long time.

"I'm hopelessly in love with you. I can never live without you. Let's take this relationship a real thing."

You widened your eyes at the sudden bold male, smiling softly towards you as you felt tears fall down to your cheeks.

"The feeling is mutual.."

He gently grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it.

You were his nicotine, an addicting substance. Knowing there was no escape, he accepted his nicotine dearly even if it only brings him pain mixed with satisfaction.

Without him knowing he was your own nicotine too. The feeling really is mutual.