One Angry Alpha

I had awoken on a couch in the living room. Luke was gone and thankfully no one was around me.

Quickly, I raced up the stairs to Dale's room, praying to God that he was still asleep.

"Dale?" I had whispered when I entered. He didn't stir. I sighed in relief while climbing in bed to join him.

His eyes shot open and he had jabbed me in the stomach.

"Ow, hey! What the hell was that for?" I had screamed at him while rubbing my tummy.

"Oh my goodness, Claire! I'm so sorry, I thought you were a threat!" Dale's eyes widen as he held me close.

I chuckled at him, slowly kissing him on the lips and brushing through his messy hair with my hands- "I forgive you, monster." I had said while grinning.

He got up and slipped on his training gear, a pair of black gloves, a very very tight black v-neck that hugged his skin perfectly and some light grey sweatpants.

Dale was steaming hot right now. My mate pull wanted so badly to attack him.

"Do it." I heard Dale say.

"What?" I asked.

"I feel you wanting me." he snickered.

Ugh, damn this mate pull, I thought- "I don't know what you're talking about." I lied.

"Ha, I could feel you lying now." he smiled.

"Whatever, Dale." I laughed and put on my training gear, matching what Dale was wearing.

I pulled on a black pair of gloves, an extremely tight black tank and some grey sweatpants, just like my mate's.

"Don't get killed out there." Dale taunted.

I rolled my eyes and walked out onto the training field, when suddenly, I felt a hand tap on my shoulder.

"Claire?" a voice said.

I spun around- "Luke!" I screamed excitedly.

"Wanna rally?" he had asked me.

"Oo, you're on!" I smiled and walked onto the platform.

Without warning, he had lunged at me and took ahold of my waist, slamming me towards the ground, but placing his hand down in front of him, breaking my fall.

Our eyes locked. If either of us had moved any further, our lips would've surely brushed.

When suddenly, I heard a low growl to my left- "get your hands off of her," I heard Dale snarling. I looked over towards him and saw his eyes swirling red, he was pissed.

Luke had gently set me down, then stood up and bowed politely towards the raging Alpha, "my apologies, Alpha Dale."

"Shut up, we're going to rally." Dale had said to Luke, "in wolf form."

Just wondering, who's side are you guys on?

Comment, #TeamDale or #TeamLuke and why!