Oneshots [FMMTRO] Mistakes Help Us Find The Right Person

Oneshots [Finding My Mr. The-Right-One] Part 1: Mistakes Help Us Find The Right Person

0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0

Quote:

"You may LOVE the WRONG PERSON, CRY for the WRONG REASON. But ONE THING is for sure, MISTAKES HELP US FIND THE RIGHT PERSON."   

0=0=0=0=0=0==0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0

Cassidy Abbey Blair Lopez's P.O.V. 

I was on my way on a coffee shop when I bumped into a strange guy..

Yeah! Strange..

He is wearing a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt inside and a pair of black jeans with a mask on his face and a baseball cap with matching large sun-glasses and he's wearing a high-cut Converse for toes. 

See??

Strange!

..............

But I don't care! 

Ugh! Doesn't he have eyes? Hell, can't he see me?

Like- DUH! The side-walk is so big! And does he have to walk with the exact same track I'am walking?

Shit! Look what he did to my things! 

I bent down to grab my stuff and LOOK! 

The guy couldn't be so much for a gentle man! -__-

Can't he say 'Sorry'? 

It's just one word 'ya know?

And he has the nerve to just stand there and stare at me! 

Oh crap! He didn't even helped me with my things!

Ugh! >.< 

After picking up my things that HE got MESSED UP... I faced him with an angry expression and oh!..

-____-

I just saw his back on me... Walking away!

Oh I won't let him get away with this!

I ran to him and grabbed his shoulder so that he could face me.. He really looks weird! Promise!

"What?" He shouted with an.. Uhh.. How should I say this.. I don't know! I think .. annoyed? Dunno.. Remember.. His face was covered with this weird black mask and large sunglasses.  

I'm thinking.. What's up with his outfit? O.o

Is he a thief? Or maybe a hold-upper! Or maybe even worse! .. Like.. A hostage taker or a killer or what!   

"What what? You bumped into me and got my things messed up then you'll just walk away? Great manners!" I shouted .. REALLY ANNOYED AND ANGRY! 

"Actually its not me who is too dumb and stupid to bump on me and gets her things messed up dude! Its not my fault if you are blind to not see me." -he said .. Flatly.

WHAT THE!!? O____O

>____< UGH! ME? DUMB? STUPID? And what did he just called me? DUDE? 

DO I LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF GUY? A person with this pretty face? A DUDE? Damn. And what? BLIND??? UGH HE'S IS JUST SO ARROGANT AND.. Ugh! I hate him! >.<

"Well mister! For your CORRECT information! Im not blind! And Im not a dude! Heck, do I look like a guy!? And also! ITS NOT ME WHO ISN'T LOOKING TO WHERE HE'S GOING! Look! Just say sorry. Can't you say that? That's the least thing you can do to make it up to me you know?"