An Angel Of Corruption

Tyler's POV

My head rested on the table, leaning against my arm and I stared blankly at our talkative teacher. 'Blah blah blah' was all that I heard and I couldn't seem to focus. The thought of Chloe somewhere alone and crying was slowly killing me. 

She didn't come to school again and I haven't seen her since last week.

I'm so worried about her but I hope that she's okay. 

Argh

I can't stop thinking about her, what am I gonna do?

Sigh.

My head suddenly felt heavy and it fell forward, crashing onto my table.

"Ow" I winched in pain as I rubbed my forehead.

The loud and sudden noise caused the whole class to stop and stare at me.

"Is everything alright Tyler?" my teacher asked, slightly annoyed at me for interrupting him.

"Yeah, sorry sir" I paused and soon opened my mouth again.

"Please excuse me" I collected my books and stuffed them into my bag, throwing it over my shoulder.

The silent stares continued to burn into the back of my head as I left the classroom.

I walked past the rows of lockers and almost reached the exit, until I heard a few voices.

"Do you know the new student Xavier?" I heard the name Xavier and I turned around, searching for the person speaking.

"Yes, what about him?"

"Well he's been lying about his identity and-" my brows creased.

I took hold of the door handle and abruptly opened it, only to see Lina talking to Ms. Roskii.

"...Please excuse us" I yanked at her arm, forcing her to follow me outside.

"What are you doing?" I said in a very calm voice but that suddenly changed, "Just what are you doing?!"

"Tyler! She's got you hypnotized or something. You've got to stop trusting a girl like her."

"You don't know anything about Chloe! I can't survive without her, she's the reason why I can even take a breath. The death of my parents and my brother, everything would cause me to break down if I didn't have her. Lina, can't you just forget about this" all of my emotions- of which I never even knew I had- spilled like the explosion of a volcano.

"Why should I? She's no longer my friend and so it doesn't matter to me."

"It matters to me and I really didn't want to say this but you leave me with no choice. Do I really have to become the bad guy for you to stop? You know who I am, I'm Tyler Carson. What can I do? Is that what you may think but do you want me to show you?" an evil that had never appeared before, came over me. For my girlfriend, I'll do anything and even if that means turning into the villain.

~~~

After our conversation, she agreed to not say anything about Chloe to the school teachers. So I decided to start the engine of my car, driving myself to Chloe's house.

"Oh, hello there. Are you Chloe's friend? You must be the boy that took her to school often" said a man with dirty blonde hair- which was slightly pushed to the side- who opened the door.