Date?

I wake up to my alarm and I just hit snooze untill it goes off 3 times and by this time it's 7:50 a.m and so I get up and get ready for school. I put a white sports bra and some grey tights and put my hair in a messy bun and then put my white yeezy's on.

I go down stairs and grab a water bottle and a gronala bar and walk out the door.
     School
I pull up into the drive way and check the time and seen that mitchel texted me.

M: hey cutie ;)

C: hi handsome

M: wyd this afternoon?

C: probably netflix

M: well u have plans know.... I'm taking u on a real date

C: ok what time?

M: be ready at 5:40 ok?

C: ok see u then cutie ;)

M: ok luv u bye

C: awe love u too, bye

I put my phone in my duffle bag and walk inside and begin my day.
    After school at home
I walk inside my house and check the time and it's 3:27 so I go upstairs and take a shower and then get dressed. I pit on a black and white striped dress with a  light green scarf with knee high green boots and then I just straighten my hair with light make up.

When I was done I decided to walk over to Mitchel's house to surprise him. I walk down stairs and grab my purse and walk out the door and next door to Mitchel's house. I knock on the door and waited. Finally someone answered the door but it wasn't mitchel, it was... Brook?
"Hey? " I said in confusion
"Hi, what do u want? " she said with a attitude
"Is mitchel here? " I asked trying to look behind her
"Yes but he's busy" brook said giving me a dirty look
"Well can I come in and wait for him? " I asked
"No" she said bluntly
I turned around and started walking back to my house and just sat on the steps by the front door and I texted Mitchel

C: hey?
  Sent at 4:35

C: mitchel r u ignoring me?
     Sent at 4:39

C: hello?
     Sent at 4:53

C: hey cutie? ;)
    Sent at 4:58

C: u know what, forget u... Never call or text me obviously ur to busy for me and don't have the time for me
    Sent at 5:30
C: ur a real ass u know that right.... Just leave me hanging and to believe I actually thought u loved me but no ur probably to busy to text or talk to me bc ur at ur house fucking brook! Whatever I'm don't with u and don't even bother trying to get my attention
      Sent at 6:19
I was in my house sitting on the couch when I sent that but then ran to my room crying bc I felt my phone vibrate and looked to see that brook texted me and sent me a picture of her and mitchel sleeping in his bed and she said 'looks like I won him back bitch' and I couldn't take the pain.
I eventually cryed myself to sleep and woke up during the middle of the night bc my phone binged.
I got a message from mitchel but I ignored it bc I didn't feel like texting him and it just made me more upset.
It was about 2 in the morning when I woke up to something tapping on my window and so I got up to look what it was and it was mitchel.
"Hey" he lightly screamed
And I just ignored and started to close my window but then he told me to wait and that he wanted to talk to me so I opened my window all the way and looked at him.
"First I want to say that I'm sorry about our date this afternoon and I know that there is no excuse but I had to do something that was important and realized that I was late for our reservation, so I made a new date plan for us and that's what took me so long and I had no service so if u could just come with me so we can go on our new date that I hope will make u forgive me" he said giving me a toothy smile and I couldn't say no bc the way the moon shined in his eyes and his cute smile and messy hair so I told him to wait and then ran down stairs and met up with him.
We walked into some woods and then out of no were he took his hands and put them over my eyes and he told me to keep walked and then we came to a stop and he took his hands away and when I could see I seen a beautiful waterfall. We sad down and the way the moon shone on the area was gorgeous.
"So why was brook at ur house? " I asked looking at him but he was looking at the ground messing with the blanket underneath us
"She just showed up and I told her that we r breaking up but then she went crazy and then she went to leave but then the doorbell rang and I heard her talking and then I walked down the stairs but by then she closed the door and she said that it was no one and then I kicked her out and then helped my mom put up her new bed frame" he said looking at me with sorrow in his eyes
"I'm so sorry mitchel" I said feeling bad and looking at the ground
"Why r u sorry" he said using his finger to lift my chin so we make eye contact
"Because I thought you ditched me for brook" I said getting lost in his beautiful eyes. We both became quiet and just looked into each others eyes and then mitchel started leaning in and he was a inch away from my lips and I couldn't wait to have his lips on mine so I closed the gap in between us and it was magical like they say in movies, there we're sparks and I had butterfly's in my stomach but then we separated and just looked at each other with big smiles and then we started laughing.
"Well it's getting late, we should head home" I said standing up
"Ok, I'll take u home" he said standing up and grabbing my hand and we went home. All that night I couldn't sleep all I wanted to do was kiss Mitchel's lips all night and day because they we're so soft and we're sweet like marshmallows but I eventually fell asleep thinking about mitchel.