53. Breaking Down

I cannot express to you how much it means for you to please vote for my story. It takes less than a second, and it really helps my book to get recognised for the hundreds of hours I've put into writing it. Thank you for absolutely everything 

Twitter: WordsWithGem 
Snapchat: gemma.allan
Instagram: gemma.allan

Author's Note: I strongly recommend that you listen to the song called "This Year's Love" by David Gray when Ava gets in her car. Such a beautiful song, and it sums up exactly how she's feeling. I'll link it on the side. Whenever author's tell me to listen to the songs, I normally ignore it, but seriously, listen to it! It's such a lovely song and will shed some light into her feelings :) 

"I hate goodbyes," I say, my voice giving away my emotions.

"Nobody ever likes goodbyes," he agrees, kissing me on the head.

"I'm sorry Sir, but we need to move," the head security guard reminds him.

"I'll miss you Ava," he tells me, his eyes glassy with moisture, and he looks away.

I love you my subconscious screams, though I can't seem to find any words.

He gives me one last kiss before stepping through the automatic doors. He continues walking through the long corridor.

Look back Harry. Please look back.

He stops walking and turns around, smiling.

"Check underneath your pillow!" he calls out, blowing me a kiss before stepping out of view.

My feet feel plastered to the floor as I continue to gaze, transfixed to where Harry was, only moments earlier.

"Miss Sinclair... Miss? Are you okay? You need to come with us. Miss?"

Only the voice I hear is like a far off echo. Kind of like hearing voices while you're underwater.

"Sorry?" I respond, putting my sunglasses on, looking straight ahead.

"We need to get moving before more girls show up," the head of security tells me.

"What? I don't get it? He's gone though," I state, confusion written plainly on my face.

"That's the thing about twitter. Once word spreads, they flock in numbers. We've been instructed to take you home."

"I have my car though, I'm fine," I reply curtly.

"Miss, please just come with us. Greg will drive your car home for you. We appreciate your cooperation," he tries.

"No," I say, this time more forcefully. "I am taking myself home. You can take me to my car, but that's where I draw the line."

I'm actually pretty impressed with myself, standing up to these burly men.

They talk amongst themselves.

"As you wish," He agrees.

I just want to be on my own at the moment.

As two of the security left with Harry the remaining three stick closely to me as we walk back into the airport. There are also members of airport security trying to detain the frenzied girls, and the ones who get passed them run over in my direction, some even trying to take a selfie with me included in the pic as I hold my head down, covering my face. There are also members of the paparazzi snapping away, and I can't recall if they were here earlier. The entire ordeal is just so stressful that it causes you to be so aware, and yet so cut off from everything with your only focus to get out.