chapter 8

After my talk to Kurenai I walk into room where we are meant to be in and holy mother of god it was crowded like hell. I see them look towards me and I kind of feel intimidated a bit. Some speak loudly about me.

“Looks like she’ll fail for sure,” a mist ninja tells his teammates.

“She is so girly probably weak as hell.”

“Oh she is cute too bad her face won’t be like that for long.”

“Pft why is she a ninja, the world is becoming more stupid by the minute.” Gr! I walk to the front and glared at the last guy.

“Hey! You don’t go saying that to a girl lke me kay! I’m a stong ninja! Respect me!” I lectured him angrily and he laughs at me.

“You 3 or something? You can’t speak for shit,” the last guy chuckles. That’s it! I run towards him and I felt myself being picked up, I look to see it was Kiba. I tried to get out of his grip but I was too damn short! I glare at Kiba.

“Let me at them! I’ll tear them apart before they can say peanuts!” I growled and Kiba sweat dropped.

“Seriously peanuts?” he asks me and I nod.

“Peanuts are awesome, they are so yummy oh wait peaches are better. I change it to peaches!” I ranted to no one in particular. “What? Was it something I said?” I asked anyone and Kiba sighs dragging me along the floor towards the team. I grab the floor as hard as I could and he growls. “Stop! I haven’t finished my fight yet let me finish it!”

“Stop being so difficult Yumi! You’re making a scene!” he growls at me and I sulk in defeat. I pointed to the group.

“You better watch your backs this isn’t over ok mmmmmm!” I speak to the team and I place my fingers to my eyes and then to theirs but Kiba’s hand was on my mouth… okay then. I licked his hand and he let go quickly wiping it away in disgust.

“H-ello Yu-mi,” I turned to see Hinata and Shino away in a corner… yeah that’s just normal I guess.

“Hey Hina-chan! You ready for the exams?” I asked her and she became red.

“Chan?” she wondered. Oh so that was it.

“Yeah come on we can be close friends! And we can go have fun after these exams and oh we can invite Naru-chan too and wait what’s wrong Hina-chan? What you’re falling backwards… okay she fainted… uh was it something I said?” I asked my two teammates and they shrugged. I placed Hinata on the side fanning her face wait oh my why was I stupid for! I said Naruto and she freaked out because she likes him oh I am so stupid.

“Sasuke where have you been?” I hear an irritating voice. I turn my head to see it was an Ino from my other lazy annoying team of mine. Sasuke looked pissed; pfft I’d be pissed if a couple of people like that were looking at me. Sakura was in rage.

“HEY YOU PORKER BACK OFF HIS MINE!” Sakura angrily told Ino. Ino then ranged great another thing to tick me off, I looked to the team and see they were perving on Ino… ew what bad taste in girls. Not that I have anything against Ino it is just she is so damn annoying and girly for my liking.

“Miss forehead they let you in. Still got those big frown lines on your billboard brow,” Ino retaliated back.

“LEAVE MY FOREHEAD OUT OF IT!”

“Oh it’s you guys. I knew this was going to be a drag but I didn’t know it was going to be this lame,” Shikamaru spoke lazily. Hinata came to and I pulled her up from the ground.

“You okay Hina-chan?” I asked her and she nodded shyly. We all headed to the others who were making so much noise.

“Well, well what do you know, it looks like the whole gang is here together again,” Kiba spoke smoothly pft more like an ass or jerkface.