Chapter 1: Prologue

Chapter 1: Prologue

"First Love never dies". Some might say its not true. But for Alyssa and Denden... it never dies, even if you try.

Plot: Denden transfered in Alyssa's highschool. They became FRIENDS, then LOVERS, then NOTHING at all... it all went pitch black. They try to forget each other, try to fall in love again... yes, they did but not completely. They both knew from the start that their hearts belong to each other but no one dared to admit that hurtful truth. They cant fall in love again with half a heart. One must find a way to the other and make that heart whole again, one must find that missing puzzle piece that can complete that perfect masterpiece...

Author's Note: So I wont do all the explaining and stuff for the prologue, pero bibigyan ko kayo ng patkim kung anung meron hahaha. So yung cover ng story explains it all. EllaDenJoveeLy friendship... LADen relationship, Bangly Relationship (favorite ko to!) then AlyDen... Bear with me guys because this will tell 10 years of Alyden's life from highschool to present time so yep... Confusing? Well lets give this a try now.

-----

Present Day

Nakaupo lang si Den sa living room ng apartment nila ng Fiancé niya. Galing sa printing press si LA para kuhanin yung mga invitations para sa kasal nila.

Buzz Buzz

And denden froze.

Totoo na to. May invitations na. Then planning and then wedding... I dont want to feel like this. Troubled. Im supposed to be the happiest girl right? Well I am Happy! Im happy.. with Him. Anu ba tong iniisip ko.

Buzz Buzz

For the second time tumunog yung doorbell, tumayo na si Denden sa kinauupuan niya at binuksan yung pinto.

"Babe! This is it!" sabi ni LA at pumasok na siya. May dala siyang big brown box na may address nung printing press. He kissed Denden at pumunta sa living room. Nilagay niya yung box sa center table at kumuha ng soda sa fridge. "Ang tagal mo buksan yung pinto. Nasaan ka ba?"

"Oh? I was in the bedroom... Kaya di ko narinig agad" Denden lied.

"Babe buksan mo na. Let's see how it looks!" sabi ni LA at tumabi siya kay Denden.

Denden opened the box and her hands are quietly shaky. Pero di napansin ni LA yun. She picked one envelope and opened it. she saw a card and looked at it. Her name and LA's name printed on it with white doves. She flipped the card and on the back was her mother's name on it. Bago siya magreact kinuha ni LA yung invitation sa kamay ni Denden.

"Wow! Isn't it beautiful huh?" sabi ni LA as he scans the card "Simple yet... perfect"

"Yeah. Its perfect babe..." sabi ni Den. Tumayo si Denden at hinalukay niya yung box.

Then she saw it... The envelope holding her past and her future in a very clean white envelop. Kinuha ni Den yung envelop na may initials na AV. She took it and hold it.

She opened the card and flipped it.

Ms. Alyssa Valdez

Her heart beats faster than ever... She scan the page, may nakasulat na address ni Aly.

Somebody pinch me, am I doing the right thing?

"Why are you even inviting her? Just saying..." sabi ni LA na umurong papalapit sakanya. "Di talaga ako makapaniwala"

"Babe... She's---She's my bestfriend, ofcourse bibigyan ko siya ng invitation" sabi ni Den habang binabalik niya yung card sa loob ng envelope.

"No she's not. She's your highschool sweetheart, na ex mo na ngayon. Dont play that bestfriend card on me dahil si Ella and bestfriend mo, hindi si Ayssa. Si Alyssa ay ex-girlfriend mo na mahigit isang taon mo ng di nakakausap..." sabi ni LA kay denden.