SakuraKirkland

o~o~o~o~o~o

My friend has a question and her mom doesn't allow her to use Wattpad so I'm asking for her.

To those who are experts in mushy-stuff(what my friend told me to type): I met a guy and I instantly liked him. On the 6th day I met him, he instantly told me that he liked me. As soon as I told him the truth, I instantly lost interest in him. The next day,I tried to give myself more time and "lost my memory", but he retold me. How am I suppose to tell it to him gently or give myself more time?

o~o~o~o~o~o

Sarah-chan: I'm no expert in Romance and that type of tragic so..I'm giving this to the 'Romantic' countries which are expert in those situations~

Venice: Hmm..What do you mean 'lost my memory'? If suddenly forgot then, Try to think if you really extra love him okay? But if you lost interest in him yet you feel you like him, try to say it calmly or otherwise he might get the wrong impression...

France: *gets hit by a dart in the head by Sarah-chan* If your feelings for him are unconditioned, which means not sure, try to give yourself more time but not that long. If your feelings for him are 100% sure, try to say it to him as gently and to not make him confused..Just say the sentence "I like you too" or explain to him what really happened..

Phil.: I can't believe the Frog's right in something.. If the boy really like you and starts to flirt with you or something yet you suddenly lost interest in him..Maybe he's not the one for you dear or you're just confused and scared for the worst case scenario...Just tell him that you'll think about it when your not really sure or To say gently that you suddenly didn't like him and if he wants to, you two would become friends for now..

Sarah-chan: *looks at the three* You three knew how to deal with that things huh??

Three of them: Yes.

Sarah-chan: Ignore that, Well I hope those things can help her with her problem Sara..Feel free to ask again!!

France, Venice & Phil.: Sayonara for now!!!