Chapter 18

Bella's POV:

Oh my lerd!!!!!!

I can't believe Louis freakin asked me out!!! Louis said Niall and Perrie would help me do my hair and makeup. They're not even flipping here yet! The date starts in two hours!! Finally Perrie burst trough the door and said," Im soooo sorry girly." 'it's fine," I replied. "Come on chop- chop the date starts in 2 hours we don't have that much time." Perrie nodded she did my makeup it was a silver blackish eye shadow with mascara and eyeliner. Niall came in with the dress it was a Beautiful strapless red dress. he picked up a tiny bag of the floor and handed it to me and made a disgusting face. I opened the bag looked inside and dropped the bag. "The bag had *gag gag* undergarments." I went downstairs to my room and went in my bathroom and changed into the *gag gag* and the dress. I came out my bathroom and before I got on the first step I saw Zayn. "Hey Zayn." I said. "What up Bella." he said messing with my hair. "Hey no touching the hair you're making it have knots in it." "Ok geez." he said backing down." And by the way you look beautiful." he finished I thanked him and went upstairs. Perrie literally screamed. "OH MY GAWD!!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!" she screamed. "WELL THANK YOU PERRIE!!!!!" I screamed back even tho we're in the same room. I looks in the mirror I looked good besides the hair . I sat down ready for her to do my hair. "Okay girly, how'd you want your hair?" she asked "ummm can you straighten my hair and crimp the ends?" I asked "sure girly." " Ok Thanks!!" "no problem."