Louis: On The Edge

Louis: On the Edge

            I have been dating Louis for over 3 months and all we have done is make out a little. Every time we get close to doing more someone interrupts us. Today will be different though. Today is the day everyone goes out with their girlfriends and Louis and I will be home alone. He is really the one for me so I am willing to go ‘all the way’ if he wants. After all the boys left we sat down next to each other on the couch and I lay my head on his shoulder, breathing in his scent. He looked down at me and kissed my nose. I smiled up at him and kissed his lips, tenderly. His lips were extremely soft and warm; they tasted like carrots. I love carrots. I continued kissing him and when we pulled away he started kissing me everywhere. He kissed my nose, my forehead, my lips, my cheek, my ear, my head, and along my jaw line. Eventually he kissed my neck and I moaned, that felt really nice, he had found my weak spot. He realized that he had found my weak spot and started kissing it repeatedly, giving me a love bit. I then gave him one bag, as I was doing this I felt his junk rise up in his pants. I smiled and grabbed his hand as I got up. I led us upstairs and to the bed room. I pulled him down onto the bed and we started making out like never before. There was so much love between the two of us during the kiss. I started tugging on his shirt and he ripped it off and threw it on the floor. He then lifted my up and slowly removed my shirt. Then as I lay back down he started kissing down my neck to my chest then to my stomach and finally he stopped at my trouser line. I smiled at him as he removed his trousers and mine. I moaned he had me so turned on. He then started messing with me over my pants and I did the same to him, he was groaning in pleasure. We were both on the edge about to break, me moaning and him groaning. Finally we both gave into each other and had a fun night. ;)