Chapter Eight

~Justin~

I woke up to Khloe screaming for the third night in a row. I glanced over at the clock.

2:37 A.M.

"You okay Khlo?" i whispered.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled. She got up and walked out of the room.

I stood up, pulled on a pair of sweats and followed after her.

I found her outside, with her legs dangling in the pool. I said nothing but sat beside her. I smiled as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Do you want to tell me?" i asked after a couple of minutes of silence.

 "It's not fair." she mumbled. "Everything was going great."

"Khloe, i can't promise that everything will be perfect, because it probably won't. But i can promise that i'll be here for you forever."

"I love you." she whispered, pecking my lips.

"I love you too."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's mommy?" Lauren asked a couple days later at breakfast.

"Um, she's still asleep. She'll be up later." i answered, though i didn't know if that was true. Lauren had just got back from visiting my mom and what she didn't know was that i haven't been able to get Khloe out of our bedroom since yesterday.

"Okay." she mumbled.

"Go play." i said heading upstairs with a plate of food for Khloe.

When i made it to our room, i knocked on the door. After not getting an answer i opened the door, setting the food on the bedside table.

"Khlo?"  i whispered to the sleeping figure in the bed.

"Go away."

"I'm afraid i cant do that."

"Get out."

"Khloe."

"Go away." she repeated.

"I didn't want to do this but you've left me no choice." i said.

"Wha-" but thats all she got out before she was in my arms being carried down the stairs.

"JUSTIN LET GO OF ME!" she yelled.

"okay." i said sitting her down on the couch.

She tried to bolr back up to our room, but i pinned her down as gently as i could.

"What's wrong Khloe?" i asked softly as she started crying.

"I don't know Justin, seeing him again just made me snap. It brought back too many memories."

"Hey, it's gonna be alright, please stop crying."

i waited until she stopped, cradling her in my arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS I AM NOT OKAY OMFG.

THE ENDING TO THE FAULT IN OUR STARS.

I CAN'T.

I AM NOT OKAY WITH IT.

but anyway.....derpy update (excuse my rant)

btw, if you would like a dedication in this book, just leave a comment on why you like the book.

This one is dedicated to CamilleStorm.

Thats all.

(my boyfriend called me horny for reading imagines...he was joking....i hope)

OKAY SERIOUSLY THATS IT PLEASE EXCUSE MY WEIRDNESS TODAY.

-Zoey xx