The Saltwater room

i opened my eyes last night, not knowing where i was, or who was the women i saw in the low light. she had dark skin, and long black hair. she had a mole right above her mouth.

"wheres mommy and daddy?" i asked, looking around for my parents.

"they had to run to the bay really quick. don't worry. i'm your daddie's friend. Dasiy. their walking down by the bay, on the shore." she pointed down to the beach, below the hill where she lived. "how about you go play with my son outside." Daisy said, pointing to the side door. i raced my shadow over the side door, and found myself at the footsteps of a large pond. i saw several large gold fish swimming around. they seemed to hyponotize me, as they begin staring up at the planes that aren't there anymore. i reached my hand in the water, ready to touch the fish, when my i slipped on the rock, and was about to fall in. when a hand grabbed my shoulder, and pulled me back onto the green grass.

i looked up at who had saved me, and saw a tan boy, with black curly hair. "you ok?" he asked. his eyes are gentle, that made me feel safe, and calm.

"yeah...are you, um...Daisy's son?" i asked. he shook his head yes, and offered me his hand, to help me up. i was feeling the night grow so old, and he was looking so cold. i felt cold too, but yet also like an introvert.

"don't stand on the rocks. their slippery. are you cold?" he asked, and i shook my head yes, trying to rub the goosebumps away. he drew his over shirt (which was a large, fit-him-perfectly sweater, but a much-too-large-for-her shirt. mommy had pleanty of those, that her and daddy shared.) and around my arms, as i began to shiver violently.

"thanks." i said with a small smile. he smiled back to me, and said;

"im C.J." he shook my hand, and showed off his small white 11 year old teeth.

"before...you happened to look and see the tunnels all around me. running into the dark underground all the subways around create a great sound?" a voice behind me asked. i turned my head and saw C.J looking down at the picture i was drawing. a large pond with large gold fish, that i now know as kio fish, with slippery rocks almost towering, to keep people from slipping away. above the pond was those words the C.J had just read. "is that my mom's old pond?" he asked, looking over at me.

"yeah. it is." i answered, slipping my pencil in the crease between the 2 pages of my 89 cents notebook.

"what else do you have in it?" he asked, stealing the book from my hands, and flipping the pages. he stopped when he turned to a page with a seashell.

"to my motion fatigue farewell." C.J said, picking up a stone, and tossing it deep into the sea.

"what?" i asked, picking a stone up too, and trying to throw it as far as he did.

"i don't know. i just heard my parents say it!" he laughed. when was the last time he repeted something his parents said? 3, maybe 4? now being 12, i question that. C.J picked up a seashell off the ground, and held it to his ear. "oh cool! i can her the ocean!" he cried with his ear to a seashell. "i can hear the waves. in underwater caves." i rolled my eyes, and took the shell from his hands.

"C.J. we're standing next to the ocean." i laughed, pointing to the "waves in underwater caves"

"right." C.J laughed, as if he were inside a saltwater room.

"you never told me you could draw." C.J said, staring at the seashell i had drawn.

"i can't. its just that." i said, with a small laugh. he flipped to another page, to see a girl with her eyes covered, and a boys arms wrapped around her. they stood next to a candle, where their shawdows were casted to look like a monster attacking the girl.