Chapter 19

"Hey Zurie." "Tommy. How's it going?" "Alright. Hey can we chat later tonight?" "What is it about?" "A variety of things that can't be talked openly. Please." "Okay. Mr. Young's room, right?" "Yeah." "See you tonight then." "Yea." Zurie put a thought bubble to see if Tommy was doing his plan that night. "Zurie! Zurie?" "Huh? Oh, hey Polly." "Something wrong?" "No was just thinking about a family matter, but don't worry It's nothing. What's up?" "Nothing just saw you standing and thought something was wrong." "I see. I'm fine, lets go to class." "Kay."

Thankfully after Debbie and Anna turned to go volunteer where they usually go Zurie was able to tell Ray that night was it. "Tonight! We just found out about this two days ago.." "I know, but we're prepared. By the way did you tell your mother about my vision?" "No." "She's working right?" "Yeah?" "I'll tell her so she won't be shocked or worried and they too will be prepared for tonight." "I see. Did you tell Kristy that it's tonight?" "Yes, earlier today I texted her." "Good." "That's not the only thing that's good.. She agreed to let me turn her into a griffin. Her form will stay until tomorrow's sunrise, then it'll be her normal curse or changed curse." "Well I'm glad to hear that."

The moment Zurie left her stuff with Cathy, at the reception desk, she hurried to the fourth floor looking for Mrs. Collins. "Zurie?." "Mrs. Collins I need your help that is if you're working tonight?" "I am. What do you need help with?" "Can we go to an empty room?" "Of course." Mrs. Collins and Zurie went to an empty room, Zurie closed the door so no one else could see what Zurie was about to show. "If you please watch the wall." Carol, Mrs. Collins watched the wall and saw the vision unfold. "What was that I saw and who was that girl?" "A vision of the future, it's happening tonight. The girl is Anna someone I put a spell on." "We should talk to Tommy or-" "Mrs. Collins this vision is better than the first one and I think it should happen, maybe he'll learn something." "If he doesn't?" "I don't know I'll think about it." "Fine. If you don't mind me asking what was the first vision, "it changed because I made a plan. What I want is for your help." "My help?" "Yes. Kristy will be bringing Ray, that girl Anna, and me here after it goes down. I want your help by stopping the bleeding. I will heal fast, but I will only have one scar for a reminder. So will you be my doctor tonight?" "Of course." "Please don't tell anyone or let Tommy know." "Alright Miss. Walker." Once Zurie and Carol's conversation ended Zurie went and played or talked with the kids.

"What did my mother say?" "She first wanted to try talk to Tommy or probably help me make a better plan, but she agreed." "So am I. We better stop talking about this we'll be seeing Debbie and Anna soon." "True." Like Ray said, in no time they saw Anna and Debbie waiting for them. All the way back to the college they all talked of volunteer and homework they needed to finish.

"Zurie?" "Anna." "What are you doing here?" "I'm going to ask Mr. Young a question about something on my homework. And you?" "Tommy said he has something for me, but left it in his uncle's room." Said Zurie. ""So we're going to the same place." "I guess so." The walk to Mr. Young's door was quiet all accept for Anna's thought bubble that was filled with wonder. "Hey before we get to the door I need to tell you something... Tommy and I aren't exactly friends, but I wish we were." "Really?" "Yes. I know we look like friends, but that's so we don't make anyone uncomfortable. So if something happens don't say anything." "Something like what, arguing?" "Yes. Uh before we get to the door I'd like to put a spell on you. It's nothing just a spell to keep you quiet kind of thing." "Whatever, it's not like I'll repeat what you all say to whoever." Zurie did indeed put that and a protective spell on Anna. Anna knocked on the door and Mr. Young opened the door, " Ray you're here too?" "Just need talk to my uncle about family related stuff." Zurie closed the door and Tommy who was standing in front of them started talking. "Glad you made it, I thought you wouldn't come." "No I said I would, but I admit I'm curious what you have for me."

Before anything else was said Tommy transformed into a wolf, "uh.. Ah-" "I'm cursed by her." Anna looked at Zurie, "is it true?" "I don't need to answer you." Without warning Tommy attacked Zurie who stepped in front of Anna, placing a barrier between him and everyone. "You're bleeding!" "Don't worry. Someone will be here soon to help me to the hospital. You'll be coming too as well as Ray." "They- They're not?" "Mr. Young had finally wrapped Zurie's bleeding arm when they heard a loud screech. Zurie made clouds making it dark, but easy for them to see Kristy the griffin. "Mr. Young?" "I'll stay here to talk to Tommy." "Okay. Wait, let me put a protective spell on you." Zurie made the spell, Ray then said "lets go." Kristy flew away in a hurry with all three: Anna, Ray, and Zurie on her back.

Carol, Mrs. Collins was on the roof waiting for Kristy to arrive; which wasn't long. "Everyone lets hurry to a room." "Wait!" "What is it?" "I have to take the spell off Kristy so she can transform back." "-but" "Mrs. Carol it won't take long." With a wave of a hand Kristy was back in her human form. "Thanks. Lets go now." Once they all reached a room Carol asked everyone to wait outside until she was done stitching Zurie's arm. Hesitantly they all agreed.

While Carol was stitching Bruce, Mr. Young explained to Tommy. "W-w-why didn't she stop me or say something? Maybe she has something up her sleeve?." "Whatever the reason is I asked Carol to keep her at the hospital until the stitches comes out, and Carol agreed."