Chapter 1: Lost

"Are you even worth anything?? All you do is sit around and count the dots on the ceiling all day. Why don't you go play with some dolls or something? Something a normal girl your age does" my mom says in her 'why couldn't I have normal daughter' voice.

"Because dolls are stupid" I mumble under my breath.

She rolls her eyes and continues on making my lunch for school.

I gave up on school a long time ago when I realized I had no hope in any of my subjects.

This is around the same time that I realized I had no talents either.

I couldn't sing, or dance, or draw. I couldn't even smile.

I was what you would call a flunk.

Ever since I was born I was good for nothing.

Strangely I never cried. Never made a fuss. Never let anything bother me.

I would sort of just carry on everyday life like I was reading off a script for a movie.

When I was younger my parents thought I had learning problems so they put me into the special classes but they never seem to help.

Eventually they decided to take me to the doctors but all they said was I was just stubborn and would eventually come to my senses.

Funny I would hear everything but never come to speak. I guess I never really cared.

...

Today is the start of 8th grade. I guess I should be somewhat excited since there's only one year left until graduation. But I just don't feel right.

Something in my life feels incomplete but I just can't place my finger on it.

...

(A/N okaii so this is my first story I've ever written and idk how it's going to turn out! I hope it's interesting so far. I have a lot planned for it!

And sorry this chapter is really short the others will be longer I promise :)

Ps. I'm using my iPod to type this since I don't have a computer of my own yet, so if the formatting is a little weird I'm so sorry!

~Vannie)