I Can Take Care of Myself

Sitting alone on a Friday night, Chloe decided to stay in while Lilly went out with some of their classmates.
What a Friday night....Ordered a pizza, found something to watch on Netflix, and I got a bottle of wine. Halfway through the movie, Chloe realizes she is all alone and feeling pretty aroused. I'm not sure if it's the wine or the lack of dick, but I'm horny as fuck right now, she thinks. I should really invest in some toys...pulling her panties to the side revealing plump, swollen lips. The juices from her excited slit drip down to her beautiful slightly pink asshole. Her fingers dancing across her erect clit, she spreads her lips apart revealing a secret, succulent piece of heaven that any man would be considered lucky to have the chance to slide into. Chloe slides one finger inside. Moaning in pleasure, she pulls one leg back behind her head while working her wet cunt with her other hand. Two fingers are feeling so much better. She's really getting off good now. Oh, how she loves the feeling of her pussy being stretched so she attempts 3 fingers....Ohhhhhh...Mmmmmmm...Fuck yeahhhhh.....One finger slowly massaging her tight virgin asshole, she slowly slips one finger in while pounding away at her pussy...This feels so fucking good she was thinking. I have definitely been missing out..."Chloe? You here?" "Oh Shit!"
(Lilly walks in seeing Chloe butt naked and spread eagle on her bed) "Ohhhh. What's going on here?"
"I was just playing around. I was feeling a little lonely so I figured I could take care of myself."
"Would you like an extra hand? Or maybe a mouth?"
This excites Chloe even more. Lilly slowly undresses revealing her perfectly trim landing strip and her delicious pussy. Slithering her way on top of Chloe, she starts kissing on her neck while slowly moving towards her lips they exchange a passionate kiss.
Chloe reaches down to feel Lilly's excitement dripping onto her belly. She pushes Lilly down pressing their clits against each other. Wow! What an intense and erotic feeling. Pulling down on Lilly, they start grinding each other heavily. Two wet pussies massaging each other with joy and hearing two women moan in ecstasy. Lilly moves further down making oral contact with Chloe's wet, slightly satisfied pussy. She wasn't done yet. Her pussy was ready for more. As Lilly's tongue slowly massages her clit, Chloe's back arches, her toes curl, and she grabs the back of Lilly's head burying her face deeper into her wet hole. Lilly's tongue is stroking her clit as her fingers are pounding away knuckle deep into her ovaries. Her pussy spraying into the air with content, she looks into Lilly's eyes and says "I owe you one doll." She knew Lilly never been with a woman before and seemed a bit nervous. "You did a beautiful job and by the time I'm done with you, you'll be eating pussy like a pro. Your turn is next."