3

Ok so I might make a schedule for my updates where I do one a day or something but I'd like to thank you guys for reading. Ok I'm starting now

Lexi's view
I'm walking home and it starts to rain so I hurriedly go up my fire escape and into my window. I change out of my wet dress and shower. I get out and dry my hair with one of my towel. I look in the mirror. Does Henry like me? Does he think I'm cute? I look at my clothes and sigh. Putting them on, I plop on my bed and slowly zone out to the sounds of the rain hitting the roof over me.

==========================

As Lexi woke up from her nap, she heard a tap on her window she instantly shot up. She went over to the window in her oversized pijamas to see a silhouette sitting on her fire escape. Lightning struck and the rain came down harder. Lexi opened her window and let the figure come in, revealing Henry bowers soaking wet. " Um... what brings you here in the middle of a storm? Or in general?" Lexi said looking at him curiously. Henry shyly started to talk. " I-uh I just need your help with something. I heard you helped cleaned up Ben's cut I gave him." His face turns red enough to tell he in a way regretted it. She looked at him and then looked around. She got some more oversized clothes; sweat pants and a hoodie. She gave it to him and he nodded. He started to take off his shirt.

Lexi's view
OH SHIT HE'S TAKING HIS SHIRT OFF. OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH. SHIT OK DON'T LOOK AT HIM TURN AROUND LOOK AROUND! DON'T BE WEIRD, LEXI.

I can feel heat coming up to my cheeks and I quickly turn away.
I think he notices, though, because he starts to change quicker. I can hear him wince in pain when he changes. He probably got hurt. Once he's done, he picks up his clothes and I go over to him. " I can put them in our dryer. I'll be back in a few minutes." I quickly go downstairs to the laundry room and put them in the dryer. I also go and get two beers and a bag of chips. Before I get up, I look at the mirror to see that I look like a deflated volleyball and a crackhead wrapped up in one. Whatever, I just make sure my hair looked ok. What am I doing? Why am I worried about my looks? Is it about Henry being over? Oh my gosh do I like Henry?!

Henry's view

She leaves her room to go downstairs and I walk around checking out her stuff in her room.
I like her room, it's not like pink and girly like Patrick's sisters room. Ugh. That room makes me want to fucking throw up. I look into her mirror and laugh at the clothes she gave me. Why are these clothes so big? I decide to look in her drawers to see a bunch of worn out clothes in it. Weird. I hear her come back up and I quickly check myself out in her mirror to see if I look ok. Wait. Why am I trying to look good? Is it because I'm at Lexi's house? Do I like her?

==========================
Henry snaps out of it to see Lexi with beer and chips. He smirks and takes a bottle from her. He accidentally touches her hand in the process and almost drops the bottle. Luckily, Lexi was able to grab it with her open hand before it could shatter into a bunch of pieces. They both nervously laugh and sit on her floor, against the bed. They clink drinks and start to chat.

"So how come you need my help? Are you ok?" Lexi realizes she sounds concerned and quickly changes her tone. " I mean, uh, are you trying to get in my pants or something? If that's it I'll kick your ass out and leave you in the rain." Henry looks at her and then at his hoodie. He turns away from her, pulls the hoodie off, and he says: " I was wondering if you could help me bandage this up." There's a huge section of his back, bleeding. Lexi's eyes widen, and she sees some bruises on his shoulder blades. She gently puts her hand tracing the bruises and close to the bleeding cut. Henry flinches a little. "Are you okay?" Lexi asked in almost a whisper. She could hear his breath become uneven and she could tell he's upset. Lexi then runs downstairs and grabs first aid. Out of all times, her step sister notices her. "What are you doing, you little shit?!" Anita, her stepsister gets closer to her in a weird zig-zag. Great, Lexi thought. She's drunk. Again. " I'm just going to put this upstairs so in case of emergencies I can g" " okay whatever, freak. Don't bother me, I'll be in the kitchen." Anita flicks the back of Lexi's head and  walks away, bumping into literally everything in sight. Damn. Lexi runs into the laundry room and grabs Henry's clothes and holds them tightly, walking back up the stairs.

Lexi's view
I walk in and Henry weakly smiles at me. I feel so bad for him. "Who did this to you?" I'm so curious. "My-my Dad." He deeply sighs and slouches. I open the kit to get the cleansing bottle and grab other things to help his cut. Before I can patch it up, I have to clean off all of the blood. "Come with me." I grab his arm and take him to the bathroom. Cleaning off all of the blood he stiffens, trying to conceal the pain. "Sorry." I mutter over And over again softly.

" I came home late and he woke up from his drunken slumber. He had a knife in his hand from trying to open up another bottle. He got mad at me and cut my back. I tried to clean it up myself but it kept. On. Bleeding. I hate him he's such a dick." I felt like I had to do something or say something to him, but I forgot what. His dad sounds like a monster. I go get the supplies and put the liquid on him. I hold onto his arm without even realizing. Then I do, I just keep it there. I doubt he'd mind. He has a lot of other things on his mind right now.

Once I got him patched up, and he wandered over to my bed. ALRIGHTY THEN. IF THATS WHERE YOU GOING. Calm down, Lexi. I follow him and we both lay down on my bed. I look up at the ceiling and I can feel eyes on me. I turn to Henry. " Thanks, Lexi. No one ever helps me with anything. Everyone is too afraid or doesn't care." I was about to say it's fine but he pulls me into a hug which I can tell he never really hugged someone . It almost felt foreign to him.

So now we lay there. On my bed. Hugging. I hug him back, using his comfort like a blanket. We pull apart and he goes to the window. "See you lat" "Wait-can you stay here? I can let you stay on my bed- or if you want to stay on it and I can lay on the floor-I'm fine with it. You can leave early so your dad doesn't notice you're gone..." I ramble on and he comes closer to me he immediately says: "Yes. I'll stay thank you. And we can just share the bed. If that's ok with you too." He blushes and stares at the floor.
I go to the closet to get an extra blanket.
==========================

As she comes back, Henry takes his shirt off like he normally does before bed. Obviously Lexi doesn't know that and she widens her eyes. She already saw him shirtless but she realized that she's sleeping with him. While he's shirtless.

They lay down and Lexi turns off the light. "Goodnight Henry," said Lexi. "Goodnight Lexi," Henry says and wraps his arms around he waist. It was dark, but she could feel herself blush. She put her arm around his chest and they soon drifted asleep with the rain pitter-pattering away through the night.

Okay. Holy crapoli that was a lot. I'm still winging all of this and hitting down what comes to me so some chapters might be long and some might be short. Haha it's a messsssss👌🅱️💯🍜😂