JW- "The Devil's best tool."

Authors note:
Hello dear brothers and sisters! Hope you are all doing well and plenty in the work! Yay im updating again  (finally) just because i felt bad for taking ages last time and also its been a lot easier for me to find articles that are encouraging in general!

How crazy fast is time going huh?! You can definitely see Jehovah has been speeding things up both in his organisation and also with all the world events happening at the moment. May we all not forget our dear brothers in Russia who are definitely experiencing a sad injustice... The most loving, law abiding and peaceful people banned from a basic human right... very sad. So dont forget to pray for them! Our brothers who are experiencing natural disasters in Mexico, The carribeans, parts of America please keep them in mind!

Anyway, i hope you enjoy this one! This i found off a faithful dear old brother in my congregation. This is very true and warns us to remember Satan is powerful, wants us to fail and is like a "roaring lion." So seek refuge in Jehovah!

Enjoy!
Your sister,
Nikita.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Devil's best tool."

It was announced that the Devil was going out of business and would offer all tools for sale, to whomever would pay for his price.

On the night of the sale they were all attractively displayed, even so, they were a sorry looking lot, malice, hatred, envy, jealousy, sensuality, deceit and all the other implements of evil were spread out, each with its own price.

Apart from the rest lay a harmless looking wedge-shaped tool, much worn and priced higher than any of the others. Someone asked the Devil

"What is that?"

"That is discouragement." He replied.

"Why do you have it priced so high?" The prospective purchaser required.

"Because" answered the Devil.

"Its more useful to me than any of the others. I can pry open and get inside a man's conscience with that when i cannot get near him with any of the other tools i possess. Once i get inside his mind with discouragement I can use him in whatever way suits me best. The reason this tool is so much worn is that i can use it with nearly everybody, as few people know it belongs to me."

It hardly needs to be added that the Devil's price for discouragement was so high that it never was sold.

He still owns and still uses it!!

-Anonymous.