Chapter Two

Lace woke early as usual. Joshua, her husband was in the shower. She put on her dressing gown and went down to the kitchen. Hanna, their maid, had coffee waiting and breakfast on the way. Lace despised that she had to get up so early every morning, but Joshua demanded it. He liked her to have all meals with him. No matter how early in the morning it was. She was to dine with him. He figured, even if she couldn't be a loving wife in the bedroom, she could, at least, look like a loving wife around the house and in front of the servants. Lace thought this was stupid. All their staff knew they were not a real couple. So why pretend.
"Good morning darling. How did you sleep?" Josh asked. He was unusually cheery this morning.
"Like a log actually. And you?" She asked back, with a fake smile.
"I had a wonderful dream." He answered.
"Really, what was it about?"
"Unfortunately, darling I just don't have time to go into it right now." He winked at her.
In other words, mind your own business, she thought. Besides she really didn't want to know what went on inside her husband's head. She had heard enough rumours over the years of their marriage. The women, the parties, the games, everything got back to her eventually. She was just glad she had no part in it. Josh and Lace had married almost four years ago. Their marital bliss had ended within a month, and they had been sleeping apart ever since. Lace did not love Josh. She was in love with another and had been for a long time. Josh had tried but Lace had put up a wall he could not penetrate, so he had moved out of their marital bed. He had indulged and found gorgeous sexy woman with a naughty streak. Lace seemed as if she hated sex and would cringe at his touch. The first month of their marriage had been a nightmare to him. He had demanded she tell him what the problem was, but she wouldn't. In the end they decided that they would sleep apart. But Josh had made a stipulation. They were to share a bed on their wedding anniversary every year. He would come to her room and she would play the wife and allow Josh to make love to her.
They ate their breakfast in silence.

After Josh had left, Lace showered and dressed. She had a busy day today. As she was leaving the house her mobile rang.
"Hello."
"Darling, its Heather, please tell me you are coming for lunch today at Fenns. We have the best goss to tell you."
Heather was Laces best friend and she knew everything about everyone.
"Yes I am, midday right?"
"Fantastic, can't wait. Tootals." And she was gone.
The one good thing about Heather was she preferred to talk face to face. She loved the expression on people's faces when they heard her gossip.
Lace left the house for her appointment at the salon. She needed a spruce up.
When she arrived, Natalie, her beautician took her into the room.
"So what are we doing today Lace?"
"Where do I start? I need a back massage, waxing and a pedicure. So what should we start with?"
"I would say the waxing, pedicure. Then the massage."
"Sounds good."
"What are we waxing?" Nat asked.
"Legs, underarms and bikini."
They started with her underarms, then her legs.
"With your bikini line, did you want to try something new?"
"Like what?"
"A XXX maybe?"
"What is that?" Lace asked.
"We wax all the hair off."
"Well that seems a little extreme doesn't it?'
"It's all the craze at the moment. Besides your hubby will love it?"
"I'm sure he would, but it's really not me."
"Try it once. It's cleaner and neater and if you don't like it the hair grows back and at least you can't say you never gave it a go. What do you say?"
"Ok. Just this once to see what it is like."
"You might like it. You never know."
Nat was very gentle and Lace became a little flushed when she started to gently touch her lips. She was feeling a little uncomfortable with one leg bent up and the other leg bent out, opening her up. Only her husband and lover had ever seen her this exposed, and usually the light was off. Nat gently moved her lips exposing the areas with hair and waxed the area. After she would blow on the area to cool it down. Lace was feeling a little strange with this. Finally it was over. Nat wet a towel and put it between her legs where she had just waxed.
"All done, your hubby is going to love it."
After the XXX, Lace felt so bare even with her clothes on. This would take some getting use to. After her pedicure she laid down for a nice relaxing massage.
Lace dozed off and started to dream about Craig. Craig was her lover. The only man she loved. She was meeting him later that afternoon at their usual spot.

Around midday, Lace arrived at Fenns for lunch. Heather and Kylie were already there.
"Hi girls, sorry I'm late. I was at the beauty salon."
"Champers darling?" Heather asked.
"Thanks." Lace downed the glass rather quickly.
"Darling, what's wrong?"
"Nothing, just thirsty I suppose." She poured herself another glass and opened the menu. The XXX had thrown her a bit. She was feeling a little naked and worse of all, she was a little tender and Nat told her it might be better not to wear her panties for a few hours. Her skirt was flimsy and just above her knees and she was worried it might fly up.
"So what's this new goss you have? Not more about Josh is it?"
"Well not all of it." Heather answered.
"It would seem that Tilly and Norman are having problems."
"No way, they are the only couple I know who are so solid."
"Well looks can be deceiving darling you should know that by now. Apparently, Norman has been travelling a bit lately. Word is, he has been going to that new place."
"Heather, that place is just a rumour. It doesn't exist."
"Says who? Trust me Lace dear, it exists. Your husband owns it."
Lace took another sip of her champagne. Kylie had been quiet all this time.
"Kylie, what's wrong?"
"Nothing dear, just a little tired is all. Not sleeping well."
Lunch continued with Heather talking about everyone and anyone, Lace shaking her head and wondering how she finds out all this stuff and Kylie, who was apparently, tired not being able to look Lace in the face. Something was going on with Kylie. She was beautiful and single. No men that anyone knew of in her life, so what was keeping her up at night Lace thought?

A couple hours later, Lace was at the lake house. Craig and Lace met here as often as they could. It was her place. Her father had given it to her for her 16th birthday. A little cottage by the lake where she could go and chill out on her own. Craig kissed her and they walked to the bedroom. He started to undress her kissing down her neck. He removed her bra, and cupped her breasts in his hands taking them in turn into his mouth and suckling them. When he reached under her skirt to take her panties off, he found she wasn't wearing them.
"Oh, I had a XXX wax today and I was too tender to wear them so Nat told me not to. I have felt weird all day."
He removed her skirt and looked at her bare pussy.
"What do you think?" She asked nervously.
"I like it, but its just not you. What do you think?"
"I'm not sure yet."
He kissed her pussy lips gently. A tingle went through her. He laid her on the bed and bent her legs up. He ran his tongue up and down her smooth pussy lips. She was so wet, wetter than usual. He couldn't get enough of her. He was bursting, so he slid his rock hard cock inside her. She moaned and came almost instantly. Within seconds, followed closely by him.
"Baby you're more sensitive with it like this. I like it. You've never gotten so wet before when I lick you."
"I know. It does feel amazing. I might keep getting it done. I do feel cleaner." She said.
They lay in each other's arms for the next few hours kissing and making love until she had to leave and go home.