1

The sky is yellowish-red when the moment i step on the water of the ocean , I put my hands up in the air , closed my eyes , feeling the air that is refreshing ..  Warm fingers entwined mine reliefed that i saw him beside me watching the waves . It was past ten years the last time i saw him , since we were ten years old , he promised to come back for me , now i do not have to worry because he's back here.. He Is Here..how i miss him so much.
*splash*
"Ow ow ow craap!"
"Ishimiya-san! Wake up now you have a visitor , i mean its a VIP"
Its brother Victoori , hayst, ugh the mooomeeeent !!! Huhuhu , i was jumping like crazy cuz its so coold

Oh wait , its 6 am! , whuut , is there any human who visits a person in such an early tiiiiime ?!pffft , ha-ha-haa*fake laugh* very funny..
"BROTHEER! Ugh , who's that person , huh?"

"It for you to know ^_^"

"Ok ok ok , get out"
*slams*
Phew! I wear my slippers and check my situation in the mirror and ..O_O

Im SOAKING WET! Even now i smell bad .. i hope the visitor wont mind=_=

I walk towards the sala my eyes half close so i cannot see clearly the person infront of me , still sleeeeepy zzz
"*yawn* so uhhm, its too early ma'am or Sir , i just got up form bed*yawn* and after this , im going to get sleep again "
I felt warm hands in my shoulder coming from the back and silent whispers to my ears
"Ishimiya! Open your eyes and don't act like that ! Its Mr Lawliet .!"
Said Victoori in a hush-tone , wait , what? As soon realization hits me , my eyes widened in suprise

"O-ow , Mr Lawliet , heeheh , i-ah  , uhhm , *bowed quickly* Im Very very sorry!"
Oh crap ,  Mr Lawliet is my boss and you cant imagine how his face gets red and his nose , his nose gets bigger so the smoke comes out in it .. can you imagine huh?huh?

"Oh delicious cupcakes ,sweet glorious muffins!"
I whispered , ive got to be ready for the explosion..
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

"Ms. Ishimiya , you dont have to be , im just here to inform you that.."
*gets up*
"That our company is sold , you have to find new job "

To be continued..