Chapter 2

I yawned and streached.  i spent the night in one of the hospitals cheep recliners causeing a horible crank in my neck and a killer headach. Matty was sitting streached out, trying to get comfortable in one of the cardboard chiars. He had football on the tv on low. We were seperated by the babys crib. "Hey sleepy." Matty looked over at me and smiled his gorges smile. 

"Hey" i yawned back. "Who's winning?"

"Neither really, they both suck but I wasn't really watching." 

"What are you so involved in that distracted you from football?" 

"Nothing really......just....ug..... nevermind."

"Honey you can tell me anything." I leaned over the armchair to grab his hand. 

"I just- I dont- what are we going to do? I mean with the baby and all. Are we going to keep her? What are poeple going to say? We cant raise a baby, we are only teenagers! I am just so scared. I dont want to just dump her at a orphanage to be raised in squaler. I want to se her-" 

"I want to keep her." 

He had is head in his hands and when i said this he looked up at me with his baby blue eyes. 

"Really?"

"Yes. We are going to raise her and love her and she is going to grow up the best she can with the both of us." I finished and smiled at him with love. "We are going to be a family." 

"Well we can't keep calling her 'the baby'. She needs a name." He smiled and gazed at our baby laying, sleeping in the hospital crib.

"Agreed. How about Savanah?"

"Bethany.'

"Cara Mia."

"Ruth."

"Kennedy"

"Skylar."

"Melaine."

"Perfect. I love it."

I disconnected my hand from Mattys to reach down and stroke Melaine's sweet little head. She yawned and leaned into my hand, still asleep. I looked up to smile at Matt. I felt complete.