But Mom, I'm Bored!

I don't know about you guys but I CAN NOT wait until school is out. I want to make the most of my summer this year. When I go back to school in the fall I want to be able to have stories to tell people. I decided to come up with a list of fun things to do these things are designed for the area I live in and you may have to change it based on where you live. This is a LONG list and I wont get to do all of these things but I hope that you guys pick and choose what you want from the list of it gives you ideas for what you want to do this summer.

I challenge you to take pictures throughout the whole summer and create a book with all of the awesome things you did this summer, or take videos, or write it down but I would love if you had a great summer and you can hold onto your memories you create forever.

What I plan on doing with this list is to take items off of it and create a but mom, I'm bored jar. This is a mason jar filled with slips of paper with activities on them and when I get bored I can draw from the jar and then plan something fun.

Some of the activities on this list takes planning some you can do with the spur of the moment. Some of these activities are going to be free some are going to cost money and its all about what is interesting to you, what you want to spend, and how much in advance you plan. Some of these you can do by yourself others you will want other people to play with, I encourage that you use these activities to spend times with friends or family.

I hope you enjoy my list I am aware it is going to be long but I will post it to one chapter. After that I will include game instructions, farther explain ideas, more ideas for how to carry out the list and possibly stories about when I do some of the things on the list.

Please let me know if you like this idea, what your thoughts are, or if you want me to improve on anything. Thanks.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to smile. :)