Chapter 19

We watched Lost Boys, Titanic( which he never saw), and a couple of horror movies. At the end of Lost Boys Jessie comes barging in." Great what do you want?" I asked." Him." she said with a smile." When you ain't getting him. He is mine." I told her." No he is mine." she said then slapped me.

That was the last straw." You know I have had it with you!" I said and jumped right on top of her. My hand choking her neck. Her gasping for air." Now can you breath above the water?" I snickered at her. With all her strength I could feel she was turning in lot the bird." Austyn stand back or go home." I told him." Why?" he asked." You'll see." Jessie managed to get out.

Her fingers became claws digging into my back. My fingers became claws and they are now digging into her throat." Go rot in fucking hell you bitch!" I said and I clenched my hand. My other hand went straight through her chest pulling out her heart. As I pulled out her heart I tore off her head too.

Her body laid there on the floor motionless." She dead?" Austyn asked wide eye." Yep for good." I said heading to the bathroom to throw up.

Me and Austyn headed back to the dorm and gathered my things." What's going on???" Emily said." I'm leaving the other sirens have to leave to Jessie is dead we have to go find a fourth." I told her." He is going with you??" she asked." Yes people here already think he is dead." I said. She stood there with no response as I finish packing.

I finished packing and flying the bag around my shoulder and just stared at her." What about your mom?" she asked." I couldn't take it any more. Lieing to her. So I told her." I said Lieing to her. I gave her a hug while she was still in shock and grabbed Austyns hand and interlocked it with mine and walked about through the closet to the beach house.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE KT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL I PROMISE. DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR IT, READ THE OTHER WORKS AND TELL PEOPLE ABOUT MY PAGE.