Jerk 💘 | Part 3

Having lunch with Seongwoo sunbaenim was kind of fun, except if Jihoon wasn't burning holes in my head with his stare.

It was honestly distracting. I kept my gaze on sunbae but my mind was swirling with ideas on how to talk to him about it. Just then, he came and drag me outside and into the parking lot.

"Jihoon!!! Yah!!! Let me go!!! It hurts!!!" I kept on yelling until he let go of my wrist. I caressed my wrist trying to ease the pain. He was just standing there with his back in my view. I decided to ask him about his behavior because he was changing.

"Why are you like this? Why are you doing this?!" I asked.

He was still and I noticed his deep breathing.

"Jihoon!!" I yelled and he suddenly turned around with his eyes closed and clenched fists.

"I like you, okay!?" He shouted then lowered his head. I was surprised by his sudden outburst but after a while, I found my voice and managed to ask him. I was confused.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked hesitantly.

"I like you since the day I met you (y/n)." He lifted his head and looked to my eyes. His eyes were full of love and sincerity and some things I couldn't quite figure out. I can't move. I just stood silent, hearing his words.

"I like you because you were you. Even though you're annoying and bipolar, you are also kind and helpful to others.

I know I was acting strange but it was because I like you and I'm not going to say sorry about it. I was just jealous about the thin guy you are always with because that was me before he came."

I felt giddy inside and to think that he felt this way about me made me happy.

He came closer and held my hands.

"This may sound cheesy but, will you be my girlfriend? It's okay if y-," he said but I cut him off.

"Yes," I said grinning.

I've been thinking about him lately and how I become jealous every time he is with Sohye. We always bicker with each other but I think that's what made me closer to him. I realized that after he confessed, I really like him because I was happy that he said those words to me.

"W-wait. W-what?" He asked confused.

I chuckled at his reaction.

"I said 'yes'."

He suddenly hugged me tightly.

"Thank you," he whispered.

He let go and held my hand.

"Hey girlfriend," he smirked then winked at me. I just shook my head in disbelief but I am beyond happy.

-×-×-×-×-

I know it is short and a lame ending because ending is the hardest part for me in writing stories. So yeah.

I just quickly wrote this at lunch in school. I guess that's what added more to being lame. Lol.

Btw, Happy 3K reads!!!!!!!!! OMG I LOVE U ALL!!!! 💘

Anyway, another imagine on the next update. 😉