Part 14

ASSLAMOALAIKUM AND HELLO MY SWEETIES !!!!

I hope you guyz are all fit n fine!!!!!

Thank you so so much much for your wonderful & overwhelming response on my last part as well as on THE MYSTICAL AWARDS.....

You guys really make me feel so special........ THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN..

NOW COMING TO THE Q/A PART....
THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO ANSWERED & ITS TIME TO REVEAL MINE..... SO,

MY NAME IS "RAHAIMA" AND I TURNED 17 THIS END OF JULY...... *blushing*

I am feeling so blessed to get so many elder sisters as I don't have one......

So enough of my blabbering let's move into the chapter. I hope you'll enjoy .....

Part 14:

The episode starts from Swara yelling with her eyes widened in shock,

"YOU WHAT?????"

"What happened haan??? Oh yeh you might be shocked that I got to know what you have been going through all these years" Sanskar said in a sarcastic tone.

"Sanskar please...." swara said in a trembling voice.

"What please haan, you were asking me that whether I care or not, instead I should be the one asking you that do you care about your loved ones or did you even damn tried knowing what your parents were going through in these five years???" Sanskar almost shouted.

Suddenly,

"Papa why ale you stolding (scolding) mumma" Khushi said entering the room.

"Princess I am not scolding. I need to talk to your mumma will you please go to your grandi for sometime I will call you after sometime" Sanskar said softly, eyeing swara, who was looking down.

"Otay (okay) papa" said khushi

"Thank you beta and yes close the door while going" said Sanskar.

Khushi kissed Sanskar on his cheeks and went closing door behind.

Sanskar tried to sit but winced in pain.

"Ahhh...."

Swara rushed towards him hearing him wincing.

"Be careful Sanskar!!" And make him sit properly by placing pillows behind him. All the while Sanskar was looking Swara intensely and Swara was looking everywhere except Sanskar.

"Why you did this swara??" Asked Sanskar in low whisper which was only audible to Swara.

Sanskar holds swara's hands & make her sit I front of him. Swara was scared as well as speechless. She was not getting what to answer him so she said trying to show him her brave & attitude wala style.

"What I did??"

"Really you are asking me what you did!!!" Sanskar said controlling his anger.

"Why you left so abruptly to abroad without even completing your treatment?"

"What was the thing because of which you ran there, because the swara I used to know never gave up no matter what the situation was!!!!"

"You only use to say na that God never gave his people hurdles to the extent which he could not bear"

"You were the one who taught me how to face problems and difficulties"

"You always use to advice me to stay strong no matter what!!"