Chapter 1 : The Usual =/

When one has nothing else to do for the day and certain people do not answer their phones, one will take it upon themselves to idle. The greatest idle network made to man: FACEBOOK.COM. Guess who's on it? Idling? Me! And boy was it I-D-L-I-N-G because for about every 5 minutes that I did something I would sit there in front of that macbook air and just look at te screen for another 10 minutes. The joys of having nothing better to do.

Alas, lover boy has come to the rescue! He had just called me. I picked up the phone with my usual desk voice (Thank you dear Mother for you teachings), "Hello, good afternoon." He chuckles and begins small talk. I get upset at some racist joke he says (which is surprizing seeing as he is also black; that wanna-be-white bastard), he apologizes (don't even kno if it's sincere anymore seeing as he does it so very often), I ignore and continue until he tells some really corny joke, I laugh at how corny it is, he says he has to go and I say ok. You know; The usual conversation. Every time. Yawn!

So after almost all these conversations, comes the usual thoughts : Am I the only one who thinks this relationship is becoming a bit routine> Does he even care if he actually notices? Maybe this is just really a bad time for us in terms of communication. Or probably he just doesn't care. He might probably think I'll eventually get fed up and say I want it to end and the he wouldn't feel bad since he didn't suggest it. Nah, he's sensitive. If he had a problem he'd tell me. Right? But today, the temperature outside is about 65 degrees celsius, my mental capacity at the moment is about 5%, I'm hungry and there's no food in the house, I'm lazy and right about now all I basically feel is : Fuck it. Fuck life.