Chapter 2: News

I woke up by myself, I looked around the room trying to find Ethan but he was nowhere to be seen. I got up from the bed and headed for the closet I grabbed Bat man tank top, jean short shorts and grey converse. I walked out of mine and Ethan’s room and start down the stairs that’s when I heard the fighting.

"She doesn’t need to come with us," Buzz said a little too loud.

"She’s Luna of these packs she has to come," Ivan said trying to use his Alpha voice.

"You know that Dominic doesn’t have a mate, and she really doesn’t need any more stress then we have already put on her," Buzz said so low that I barely made out what he was saying.

"You’re the dumb ass who put all this ‘stress’, as you say, on her," Ethan yelled at Buzz.

"Well you two ‘dumb asses’ as you said who marked MY mate,"Buzz yelled back at Ethan.

"Who had a mate," Ivan yelled.

"So did the two of you," Buzz yelled back, then it was quite, not a word came from the dining room.

I sighed and sat down on one of the steps, the three of them had been through so much. All three of them had lost their mate in one way or another.

Buzz lost Mary, his mate, to cancer.

Ethan’s mate, Emily, had been killed in car crash.

Ivan’s mate, Jane, was killed by another pack.

Not one of them has fully gotten over the loss of their mates but the try not to show the pain. I’m the result of that pain, I was marked out of pain, longing, and lust. The loss hit all of them really hard, and when they had marked me they also said they would never speak of the deaths of their mates. And all because of one stupid fight they had broken that.

I sighed and got up, time to face the three of them. I walked into the dining room to see all three of them sitting at the table not looking at each other.

"Hey guys," I said and about walked around the table to kiss each one of them on the top of the head.

"Good morning love," Ivan said giving me his best‘I’m not going to show how I really feel’ smile, as I kissed him.

"How did you sleep," Ethan asked looking up at me after I kissed him.

"Fine," I said moving to kiss Buzz, as I kissed him he pulled me into his lap and kissed me, on the lips, in front of both the other guys.

When he pulled away I asked, "Is something wrong?"

"No baby I just missed you last night," was Buzz’s answer.

"You're sweet but I need breakfast before I kill over, I forgot to eat dinner last night," I said rubbing my belly.

"What baby I told you, you need to eat, you didn't eat when we stop either, is everything okay?" Buzz asked looking worried as hell.

"I'm fine, I don't like burgers and I forgot to eat last night, sorry," I said batting my eyes at Buzz, praying that he would just drop it.

"Okay I'll make you something," Buzz said as he started to get up from his chair, with me still on his lap.

"No, no I got it you finish your food, I can make my own," I said getting up from his lap.

"I'll help," Buzz said wrapping his arm around my waist as he got up from his chair.

"You really don't need to."

"I'm helping weather you like it or not."

"Fine," I said as we walked through the door to the kitchen.