Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Melanie...

Your POV

I woke up and there was note on the table. Actually 2 notes, one from Ian, and one from mom.

I read my mom's first: Hey um you're probably wondering why the sinks a mess...sorry a girl gotta eat. Do you mind doing them it's only five plates. Bye have fun with Ian today.

Then I read Ian's: Hey babe, I'm gonna be out filming today. Don't worry I'll be back okay. Anyways I gotta go. Love you.

I guess I should start cleaning the dishes then. I washed the dishes and went to take a shower. After my shower I wore some comfortable sweatpants and my Pokemon shirt. I ate some cereal and watched TV. All of the sudden there was a knock on my door. I opened the door expecting it to be Ian but it was...Melanie.

Me: Wha...How did you find out where I live?

Melanie: Shut up! Is Ian here?

Me: No...

Melanie: Good.

She pushed me inside and walked in slamming the door.

Me: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!?

Melanie: Hm...look at you. Why would Ian date a skank?

Me: What did you just call me?

Melanie: Yeah you're right. You are more of a slut.

Me: You're gonna take that back!!

I jumped at her but she slapped me the face. It was stinging like hell.

Me: You bitch!

I slapped her back.

Melanie: You fucking slut!!

She pushed me into the wall then onto the couch then picked me up and threw me at the coffee table hitting my right arm really bad. Then she grabbed me punched me in the face, I fall to the ground. I lay on floor quiet to act like I'm out. I heard her talking.

Melanie: Shit! Shit! Now Ian is totally not gonna take me back.

Like he ever would. She ran out the house slamming the door shut. I got up and started crying, I covered myself with a blanket and just sat on the couch crying. Damn that punched really hurt. I didn't feel like moving. My right arm was bruised, it was huge too. I heard the front door open. I look and saw Ian, he had a shocked expression on his face.

Ian: _____!!!

I moved over to see him running toward me.

Ian: What the hell happened?!

I just stared at him and started crying. He hugged me but I screamed in pain.

Ian: What's wrong!?

Me: My arm!

He removes the blanket off me.

Ian: I don't see anything wrong.

Me: This arm.

I show him my right arm and he was shocked.

Ian: Who did this?

Me: Melanie...she came here looking for you...she pushed me in and called me a skank, and then a slut. I was about to jump at her but she slapped me in the face. Then pushed me into the wall, threw me onto the couch, threw into the coffee table resulting with this here bruise. Finally, she punched me in the face and left the house.

Ian: She's insane.

Me: Why did you date her?

Ian: I thought she was cool.

Me: Really? Why did you choose me?

Ian: Pretty, cute, adorable, nice personality, smart, and geeky.

Me: Aw...I'm not geeky at all.

Ian: Explain this.

He runs into my room grabbing a Star Wars lightsaber.

Me: So...it's just a lightsaber.

Ian: From 1999?

Ian shows me the copyright on the lightsaber.

Me: Fine fine, I'm geeky. Anyways we need a restraining order on that girl.

Ian: Lets go now then.

Me: Okay.

I got into Ian's car and he drove me to the courthouse. We signed papers lots and lots of paper. We were all set and we drove to my place.

Ian: You're gonna change so...you know don't show that bruise.

Me: My face is okay though right?

Ian: Yeah nothing bad just a little scratch.

Me: Okay. I'll make us some lunch.

I went to change into a long sleeve shirt and started making some sandwiches and fruit salad. Ian was on my laptop doing random things on it. I just smiled and went to cutting the fruits. He walked up to me and grabbed my waist from the behind and I just smiled.

Ian: I heard that your boyfriend is a awesome guy.

Me: No...

Ian: You don't think he is?

Me: I think that he is the most amazing guy in the world.

He just rocked me back and fourth and kissed me on the cheeks. I was blushing of course.

Ian: You really think so?

Me: Yes.

Ian: I think you are awesome too.

Me: Aw...

Ian: I love you.

Me: I love you too. Lunch's done.

Ian: Great I'm hungry.

I sat the food on the table and we enjoyed our lunch Melanie free.