Chapter 7 pt. 2

Pic of the guy with the gray v-neck on side --------->

Chapter 7 pt. 2

I felt his lips so soft and warm against mine. He slid his tongue over my bottom lip I opened my mouth eager to feel  his tongue against mine. As if he read my mind he quickly slid his tongue against mine fighting for dominance. We fought for dominance after a few seconds I let him be the obedient one. Sliding my hands down to his chest feeling his tight thick 6-pack. Feeling his hands rest on my hips pulling me even closer if possible. Moaning in his mouth. Quickly not caring where we were I tug his shirt. He quickly pulled it off revealing his ripped abs. Licking my lips I quickly kissed his lips down to his neck looking for his soft spot. "Ugh" seeing as I reached it right below his ear I bit his earlobe causing him to moan. licking the sting away leaving a mark. Switting position so now his lips were on my neck.

"I've been wanting to kiss you since the day I first saw you" Zayn says against his lips. Making me moan when he bit my soft spot.

Before I could even replay I heard foot steps behind us.

"whu, keep it pg 13 guys" Turning to see a guy wearing a gray v-neck shirt with ripped blue jeans and gray converse.

I quickly said i was sorry then grabbing Zayn's shirt that was on the floor from arm hot make out scene. The guy looked young maybe a two years older than me. "Um ya sorry,dude'' Zayn said after he had his shirt own. As I walk past the guy he gripped my wrist " Hey stay away from that boy his bad news trust me" As I looked in his eyes I could tell he wanted me to be safe but we barley new each other. Yet there was something else like he was.....scared. I just nodded my head as he let go of my wrist.

"Hey sorry about that I shouldn't have took it that far." Zayn said as we were walking by some food carts. " um no I let it go that far to so it's not your fault" Zayn gave me that innocent cute grin on his face. what? I asked after a moment of him starting with his smile. Nothing just your really nice and you look cute when you blush. Oh shut up. I say hitting his arm playfully. As we reached the guys I saw Greens jumping up and down trying to reach a lollipop? That one of Zayns friends have Jace.

" Hey Greens why are you trying to reach that lollipop?" Because Bella Jace won't give me my lollipop the one that I bought to! I rolled my eyes as Greens crossed his arms and started to pout. Oh Greens you look so cute when you pout. I say as I wrap my arms around him. Seeing Ethan out of the corner of my looking jealous? What? Maybe I was imagining since it was quickly gone as it came.

How about I buy you a new one that Jace hasn't contaminated. Greens install shook his head. " Hell Ya!" As I walked down with Greens to one the candy carts. As we walked I couldn't help but think what that guy said about Zayn being dangerous? He was wrong Zayn couldn't' be could he?

My thoughts were interrupted by Greens " Hey Bella i need the money for the lollipop" I turned to look at the cashier giving her the cash. So why have you been zoning out are you thinking about perhaps a  guy with black hair and bright blue eyes perhaps? Uh ya right Greens. I say sarcastically turning my attention to Zayn and his friends. " No greens I was thinking how its so cool to be taller than you" " Ya right Bella your only 2 inches taller than me! Looking at Greens he was a bit shorter than a average teenager only "5'3. Ya but Greens in these heels I'm another 2 inches taller than you.

Whatever. As we walked in silence to the guys while Greens some how made his lollipop Green instead of Purple like it was before. Hey, yo Green guy how the hell did you get a green lollipop? Jace asked looking puzzled just like me. " Ya Greens I didn't see you get a green one but a purple one. " When we were walking I put green dye on it." Everyone looked puzzled while I just pinched the bridge of my nose in irritation. Dude, why do you have food dye in your pocket. YA Greens why do you? I ask sarcastically.  Because! Everything needs to be Green! Green yells making everyone even me to take a step back. Greens did you take your medication this morning? Greens giving me that evil grin said it all. Greens! You known you need to take you meds now here I reach out in my right front pocket having always back up meds for Greens. Everyone giving curious looks I say " Greens takes meds to keep him calm since he can get a bit hyper. I had Greens the meds giving me his pout but since he knew I wouldn't move until he took the meds. "Open" Greens open his mouth so I can check. Ok you swallowed them. Greens gave me a pout so I turned to rougher his hair. Hey, at least you can have your lollpop. Greens eyes instaly lit up.

" You guys want to go on the "Dragon Cave" Since we didn't last time.  Zayn's gaze going to Ethan's'. Ya since last time Zayn had a problem with me talking facts. Zayn took three steps closer to Ethan with a death glare clearly on his face. Guys, come down lets just forget about it and move on. Trying to make sure I'm in the middle of them to knowing they take a hit with whatever shot they have. " How can you let him say that Bella? Zayn look I known what he said was mean but just let this one go ok? Zayn gave one last glare at Ethan then looked in my eyes nodding his head yes " yeah"

**************************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^********************************

Hey ,guys just uploaded I'm gonna upload tomorrow so ya! :) SO hope you like! Next update: Wednesday! See you later mates!