The Reveal

Jiyoon POV.

"Do I like her? Yes, of course I do" I asked myself about my feelings for Gayoon. I'm afraid that she'll reject me, I hope she's not gonna reject me.

J1¥o0^_¥0O^: Gayoon, are you here?

GaY0oN_yUn: No, not yet
GaY0oN_yUn: Jiyoon, I'm really sorry. I can't come to your house rite now. The traffic still gone crazy.

J1¥o0^_¥0O^: Jinjja?!?!? That's ok. Maybe next time.. :)

GaY0oN_yUn: Im so sorry.

J1¥o0^_¥0O^: Don't be sorry.

GaY0oN_yUn: If you are looking for me, I'm at the park, well beside the Beach.

J1¥o0^_¥0O^: Nae. ^.^

Seen ✔

Gayoon POV

I hope she's ok. I went to the park near the beach, immediately take my guitar with me, I lay my back on a huge stone and strumming my guitar while singing, "Tearsdrop on my guitar" by Taylor Swift. My mind still went crazy about Jiyoon. I literally can't focus on my routine before. *Sighs* I hope you'll be mine...soon.

Jiyoon POV

I ran to the nearby beach and started to find Gayoon. While searching, I heard an angelic voice behind the huge stone. I saw a girl strumming her guitar. When I get closer to the figure, my heart melts. And yes, I found her. I ran to her and immediately sat next to her. The way she strummed her guitar, and the way she look directly in my eyes just melt my heart.

Jiyoon (Hey) :)

Gayoon (Hey)

Jiyoon ( I...)

Gayoon look directly in her eyes, waiting for Jiyoon's words that she was about to say.

Jiyoon ( I...)

Gayoon had enough with her word and started to lean in for a quick kiss on her soft lips.

Jiyoon was shocked. She couldn't say a word.

Gayoon (I love you too *Winks*)

Jiyoon (*Blush* how do you know that I was going to say that?)

Gayoon (Do you know why? Take a quick guess)

Jiyoon ( Hmm because, You can see my pinkish cheeks?)

Gayoon (Nope)

Jiyoon ( Hmmm, I don't know, just tell me already. Pweaseeee *does an aegyo*)

Gayoon (Ok ok, I'll tell you, rite now)

Gayoon started to whisper to Jiyoon's ear that sends shivers down her spines

Gayoon (It's because, You're already mine)

Jiyoon blushed so hard that Gayoon started to make fun of her.