ThreeWay.!

Kim: Wakes up rolls over (signs) lays there for a minute, throws the covers back guess I'll get my day started Kim says as she walks into her bathroom were she stands in front of the bathroom mirror as she smiles as says today shall be a good day she runs her water enters the shower were she takes her bath she hops out while wrapping her towel around her body makes her way to the sink were she brushes her teeth and washes her face all done Kim says all fresh and smelling lovely what shall I wear today (hmmm) well guess I'll wear my black silk pants with my pretty red top although I am having a shoot today guess I'll throw on my black and red pumps I got from Chanel sounds about right Kim says as she headed down stairs in the kitchen were she fixes her morning coffee while checking her answering machine were she only has (14) missed calls they were mostly about her upcoming events but the last one was Tony calling to wish her good luck on her photo shoot she has today at 4pm Kim smiles and says he remembers my shoot today as she's getting ready to head out to her shoot as her phone began to ring (ring, ring, ring) she picks up and it's none other than Reggie.!

Kim: hello she says!

Reggie: hey Kim how or you doing today he says.?

Kim: I'm doing pretty good how about yourself Kim says?

Reggie: that's good and I'm fine. I was calling to see if you wanted to go out later on of your not busy?

Kim: I'll have to let you know but more than likely I'll be busy!

Reggie: why or you playing hard to get.?

Kim: I'm not playing hard to get I just don't have time for bull crap but I have to go just pulled up to my event so I'll hit you later okay Kim says

Reggie: okay well have a good day bye'

Kim: okay same to you as well bye'

As Kim arrives at her event before getting out the car she says I wonder what he's trying to do meaning she's talking about (Reggie) she gets out her car walks in on set were she sits in the chair while getting her hair and makeup done she can't help but think about what (Tony) said let alone (Britt) shows up at her event without her knowing in he walks in with a dozen of red roses hello he says as Kim turns around with the shocking look on her face.

Kim: Britt what or you doing here.?

Britt: I came to surprise you

Kim: but you know this is my job.?, but thanks for the flowers!

Britt: I know this is your job I came to let you know that I'm sorry and I miss you dearly!

Kim: could y'all excuse us for a minute please.....long pause, look you hurt me in away that I can't even explain so you come here to my job because you "thought" I would take you back' it doesn't work like that and I'm sorry" so if you must know I have to get back to work I'll talk to you later!

Britt: okay just know I won't stop trying.!

As Kim walks back in and sits back in her chair were her team finishes up her hair and makeup her assistant manager says "oh" by the way (Tony) sent you these Kim smiled or you sure he sent these while smiling from ear to ear yes Kim starts blushing her phone rings. (Ring, ring) she picks up hello she says hi it's Tony) he says yes Tony I was calling to see if you received the package I got you.? Yes she says I just got it thank you, oh your welcome he says as he's getting off the phone by the way I want you to wear that tonight and be ready I'm taking you some place special so be ready by 8pm good day beautiful as they got off the phone smiling wondering were he's taking me she says while finishing up the shoot which was a success Kim gets in her car and heads home were she has other tasks she has to do while driving she calls her friend (Shay)