Chapter 1

Not proof read. Sorry in advance.

Amy’s POV

“What the hell? Why are we here? You tricked me you....you…”

“Me what? Huh? Say it Amy.” Sidney said smirking at me. Gosh I hate that smirk.

“You witch!” I yelled over the blasting music of the bar we’re currently on.

“What? Witch? Oh come on baby girl, you can do better than that.”

“You know I don’t swear Sidney. I just can’t.” I said narrowing my eyes to her.

“Sure you can darh-ling.” Sidney said sarcastically.

We’re currently standing in this posh looking bar that currently opens. Apparently, Sidney’s new boyfriend, Josh was his name is the co-owner of the bar, means free pass without those long waiting lines. So here I am, in a borrowed little black dress that’s too short for my liking with a 5 inches heels that I really think I would break my neck at the end of the night, with Sidney and her sister Agnes.

“I really wish I’m anywhere but here.” I said to myself. But I guess luck left me alone tonight and Sidney heard it. Seriously woman? You heard that with this blasted music going? Who are you, Wonder woman?

“Now sweetie, don’t frown. Smile. You’re gorgeous.  There’s a lot of hot handsome and yummy looking guys in here, don’t let them see you wearing that awful scowl on your face.”

 Argh! Can’t she just leave me alone for the rest of my life? I guess not. Well you see, Sidney is what we can call my best friend for eternity. I’m stuck with her until my hair turned white and my teeth fall out. We’re inseparable since we were young plus I really don’t have this, what you call social life, if you would count her and her family and my family. I guess I have one then? So right now they are so into finding me some random guy to hook up. Seriously? They’re doing this to me? Aren’t they concern of my well-fare? What if that guy is a murderer? And I would probably in the news in the next what? 9 hours? And the headline would be, “WOMAN, DESPERATELY LOOKING F OR A HOOK UP GOT MURDERED!” or “DESPERATE WOMAN GOT MURDERED!” that’s really awful.

I shook my head clearing all the bad thought that is running in circles in my mind. I don’t have anything to worry right? What is a one night with wild hot sex could do? Right? Right? I should be safe. I just need to have a plan when things get nasty.

“Oh! There’s Josh, come on!” yelled Sidney dragging me and Agnes to the direction of the private booths.

There stood a guy in a tux with medium length blond hair that was comb back. Angular face, straight nose, thin lips, nice built, slightly tan, over all he look good to the eyes. The type of guys that comes out of a Abercrombie & Fitch cover mags. Totally Sidney’s type of guys. No wonder.

“There you are! Omg! This place is so amazing.” Gush Sidney to Josh who, instead replying just kiss her in the lips.

“Oh my god, I miss you baby.” Said Josh kissing her again.

“Great! Now I really should find someone to hook up with.” I muttered to myself.

“Oh, by the way baby, this is my best friend Amy and my sister Agnes, you already know her right?” Sidney said introducing me and Josh who apparently couldn’t be bothered to remove his lips on my best friend.

“Oh yes, so I finally meet the infamous Amy huh? I’ve heard so many things about you.”

“Really? I thought you were always busy discovering my best friend’s body?” I replied narrowing my eyes on him. This guy’s gives me creep. I know he’s up to no good.

“Hahaha you’re so funny Amy you know that?” said my best friend while narrowing her eyes on me. I know better so I shut up.

“Well, ladies? Let’s go then? There’s a room reserved for you but sadly I can’t join you tonight there’s just too many things to do but I’ll try my best to be back alright? Enjoy your night then.”  Mr Perfect while giving Sidney a lingering kiss on the lips.

“Isn’t he dreamy?” said Sidney with a faraway look in her eyes.

“Pfft. He’s totally your type sis. I can see that but there’s something wrong about him. Don’t you think so Amy? “Said Agnes for the first time since we got in here.

“Yeah I know he’s up to no good.” I replied.

“Whatever, let’s just enjoy this night and get drunk!” Yelled Sidney as we started to drink shots after shots after shots.