Morning Sex - Part 2

You grab a firm grip around Harrys ass, his tongue down your throat. He grabbed your bum and gently lifted you up on the kitchen counter. He started to remove your linen, still making out with you. You hocked your hands around his neck, as he massaged your breast. You moaned loud, but it got suffocated by Harry snagging you. He started to rub your nipple between his index and middle finger with his right hand, and slowly going towards your lower region with his left. You moaned loudly as Harrys left hand started to rub you, and his lips kissing your neck and collarbone, leaving hickeys. He smiled a bit when he shoved two of his long, lean fingers inside you, making you gasp. He started to thrust his fingers inside you, and you rested your head on his shoulder, as your breathing started to get heavier. Your hands went up and down his bare chest, rubbing his six pack. Suddenly he ripped your panties off, and slowly kissed his way down. He spread your legs wide, you still sitting on the counter, and started to lick/kiss them. "Harry, just do it!" you groaned. He gently kissed your pussy, making you shiver. He slowly started to lick you, long licks. He went really slow, teasing you. "Harry..." you moaned and he laughed a bit. He went faster, and faster, going deeper then ever before. You loudly moaned his name. "I love how you say my name.." he said between the licks, starting to massage your, now wet, breasts again. "Fuuuck Ha-a-rry...!" you screamed as you climaxed, arching your back and throwing your head back in pleasure. You come'd all over his tongue and licked it up, and kissed your, right now, sensitive pussy softly before he came up again and kissed you, making you taste yourself. "You taste amazing!" he said and kissed your neck. You smiled: "Now.." you started and pushed him towards the table, pushing him over it. "It's your turn." you said and crawled up on him, his upper body lying down on the table and his legs hanging down, touching the floor. You kissed him and the slowly going down on him, kissing him all over his body. "[y/n]..." he moaned quietly. You smiled and were now down by his boxers, with a HUGE bulge in them. You bit your lip and slowly started to stroke it with your right hand, making Harry moan even more. You kissed his hipbones, driving him crazy. Your left hand went up and down his torso, tickling him a bit. "Babeeee..!" Harry moaned. "Just suck it already! I know what that tongue of yours can do!" he groaned. You slowly took off his boxers, letting his huge cock out. You licked your lips and licked the little pre-cum of the top of his dick. He moaned softly. You slowly started to suck on his dick, only taking half off it in your mouth, to tease him some more. "Aaaahh.." he groaned as you took his full length in your mouth, though it was almost impossible since he was huge! He started to thrust his hip, and you started to mouth fuck him, scratching your teeth against his cock. Soon you felt him growing in your mouth, making it even harder to suck him. "[Y/n], ohh [y/n]! I'm cumming...!" he scream as he seconds later came in your mouth. "Now swallow it.." he whispered, trying to catch his breath. You did as you were told and he sat up, dragging you up to his face. "You, babe, are amazing!" he said and snogged you. "I love you!" he said as he took you in his arms, and carried you upstairs, to his bedroom. "I love you too!" you say and kiss him. A couple of seconds later he threw you on the bed, and climbed on top off you. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard babe, you're gonna beg me to stop!" he said and kissed you, and his dick teased your entrance, making you even wetter, if that was possible. He grind his hard dick against your wet pussy, making you moan loud, really loud. "Just get in my you idiot!" you whispered and he quickly thrusted inside you. You screamed of pain, as he was really,really big. It's not the first time, but every time it felt bigger. "Are you okay babe?" he said and stopped thrusting. You nodded and wrapped your hands around his neck, dragging him down to kiss you, but also so he went deeper inside you. "Aaah!" you moaned as he started thrusting inside you again. "OMG! Harry!" you groaned as he hit your g-spot. You kept moaning as he began to thrust quicker, your moan turning him on so much. After 10min of hard fucking: "Aaaaaaahhh!! Haaarryyy..!" you screamd. "I'm gonna comeee!". "No, you're not!" he said determined and you looked at him with a begging look as he thrusted hard inside you once again and you screamed. "If you come before I say you're allowed, you're gonna be sorry!" he said. Oh fuck! This turned you on so much, Harry talking like this to you. 

To be contiued...