Twin daddies time

"Morning baby"
Mum says as she walks into my room turning on the lights
"Argh it's too early"
I manage to say annoyed
"I just want to let you know that I've got to go out today, I have a very important meeting, Ethan and Grayson will be here all day with you though"
"Okay mum bye"

My mother quickly exits the room to go to her meeting, as I'm about to get up Ethan comes into my room
"Ready for a day of fun baby"
He says as he comes up towards me and inserts his fingers inside me
I moan in response
"Please help me feel better daddy"
I moan wanting to feel his cock inside me
"Not just yet princess, your other daddy wants to join once your mums gone"
He says while winking at me
"Just a little pleaseee"
I beg him until he gives in.

Ethan lays down on the bed down at my kitty and starts to lick it, I moan out loud as he gets me closer and closer until Grayson walks into the room.
"Hey I said no starting without me"
He groans
"Sowwy daddy"
I say with my biggest puppy eyes as he comes towards me pulling out his massive cock in front of my mouth, I put it straight into my mouth as I suck his dick slowly getting faster, while Ethan eats my kitty.

I moan out loud with Grayson's cock inside my mouth, suddenly Ethan gets up and pulls my up onto my knees while Grayson gets under me, he put his cock inside my kitty, and Ethan puts his in my bum. We all moan at the same time as they both thrust into my holes. I've never felt so much pleasure at once, never have I had such sexy daddies.

I feel like I'm gonna scream with how much I'm enjoying this, my kitty is so wet and I love having their massive cocks inside of me, they thrust harder and harder until we're all moaning again at the same time.

"I'm gonna cum soon"
Ethan says as Grayson agrees. We all thrust deeper and deeper into each other feeling so much pleasure I finish and so do Grayson and Ethan inside of me, they both pull out of me and sit me on my bed where they both start sucking a nipple each other mine.
"I can't wait till your pregnant with our babies princess"
Grayson moans into my boob.

They're both wanking themselves off and fingering me at the same time, my daddies always think of my pleasure and theirs. They both open up my mouth and try to shove both their massive cocks in and I try my hardest to keep them both in and pleasure them until they cum again all over my mouth and tits.

We all moan and fall onto my bed, so that I'm sandwiched in between them naked and cuddling, I can still feel both their cocks on me as we fall asleep together...