Chapter 6 Evil

The tea kettle starts to go off, Zelena gets up, "Mm may as well, since you've got one hand," she scoffs and heads to the stove. Killian turns his head, and sees Regina, as the Evil Queen, in the doorway to the kitchen. "Miss me?" She smiles. 

He grins at her, "Well, you do tend to surprise me now don't you?" He smirks at her, enjoying the outfit. "Bloody hell, I have to sit here and watch you two flirt all dark?" Zelena sighs, Hook waves his hand, holding her voice again. Zelena attempts to speak, and can't, "I do like that," He smiles at Regina. She stares at him, "You are causing trouble," she shifts her voice to her Evil Queen tone. 

He likes it, and smiles at her, "Mmm, and my Queen doesn't like that?" He playfully laughs at her.  "I want to know what you're up to," she smirks at him, playing right into his hands. "Mmm, well, I figured your sister here is already wicked, and could use some more," he said. "In what way?" Evil Queen inquires. "Well, I can transfer the darkness to her, and destroy her," he said. Regina slips back to herself, rather stunned by his violent intention. 

"Why would you do that?" She asks. "She tried to kill you? Killed Neal, I would have liked if she killed the crocodile, but she didn't," he said. "You think you're going to free yourself from the dagger and darkness by killing Zelena?" Regina asks. "You don't like my plan," he sits. Catching herself, Regina slips a little more Evil into her voice again, "I don't see why you need her, when you have me," she smiles. 

"Mmm, well I don't want to kill you," he raises his eyebrows, the dark one likes this game of teasing, and tempting, and since Killian Jones is attracted and in love with Regina, it's even more dramatic. "Well thank you for not wanting to kill me, but you don't want to kill her either," she said. "Mmm, Well I want the crocodile, and you're ruining my fun by putting him in your little playpen," Hook whines sinfully. 

"He's not even conscious, and you are a Captain with a code," she says. "Mmm, true, I would enjoy a lovely duel on my ship.... where it all began," he strokes his fingers gently around the hook. "You are going at Zelena, because you want me and my attention, and this," she takes out the dagger. "Mmmm you brought my tether, how lovely of you," he grins. 

Emma is outside, and her shoe slips, she yelps. The group inside looks towards the door, "Mmm, let me guess Sheriff?" Hook steps past Regina and opens the door, "Greetings Swan," he says flatly. "Uhh, everyone ok?" Emma asks. "Come to check on us?" He scoffs. "We're ok," Regina nods. "What you need back up? You think I would hurt you?" Hook is angry at what he thinks Regina was assuming. 

"What? No, I have my own magic, I just wanted Emma to ... give me a ride," she lies. "Don't lie to me, you wouldn't get in her yellow death vessel for that reason, and you used magic to get here anyway," He says. "Captain, you know I'm here to talk to you, and I'm here to talk to all of you," she steps to him. Placing a hand on his jacket, feeling gently up his arm. "You know we're not alone," he smiles. "We can be," she waves her hand and Emma and Zelena vanish from the farmhouse. 

"You are trying to impress me," He smiles. "You could have done that, I saved you the time," She smiles. "I'm not going to forget about that dagger, I want it," He said. "For what?" She asks. "Because I want to be in control, you know I like that, and I don't like being manipulated, your majesty," he gleams at her, gently squeezing her waist. She knows the dark one in him is getting angry, "Sometimes you let me in control, remember?" She grins up at him. 

She's luring him, and his lips come down to her lips, and she kisses him, "This is a waste of time," Rumple pops up. Killian quickly retracts from the kiss, "Go away," he snaps. "What?" Regina snaps back, "Just overpower her, and take it, she isn't even holding it," Rumple encourages. Hook flicks his eyes, and tilts his head, Regina watches him as his eyes focus to the corner, "Where is the villain? What are you? Her toy ?" Rumple teases. He glares at the corner, "Go AWAY crocodile!" Hook yells. 

"Crocodile?" Regina questions and looks towards the corner, "Killian," she grabs him, and kisses him hard, he melts into it this time. Leaning against the table, he tugs her to his lap, as they kiss. "Mmmm," he groans in the back of his throat, and the voice silences, and Rumple vanishes from his sight. 

"Mmm," He breathes and stares at her, "This is very familiar," he says. "What?" She asks. "Kissing the Evil Queen, last time you did that you wanted something," He said. "That was the past, are you upset about that? You're clearly upset with me," she said. "I'm not, that demon is driving me mad," He said. This is Hook, Killian, not the dark one. She sees the light in his eyes. 

She talks like Regina, "You see Rumple?" she asks. "Yes, he's talking to me, telling me things to do, how to feel," he said. "I see... I thought as much," she said. "Mm, what happened to what we were doing?" he asks playfully, "Well it did make him go away didn't it?" she asks, "Yes, so maybe we should continue that?" He smirks. "You are changing the subject, you can't kill Rumple, you can't kill Zelena," she said. 

"You don't even like your sister," He said. "She still doesn't deserve to die Killian," Regina said. "Why not?" he asks. "You can control this darkness, if Gold could do it, you can," Regina said. "Can I? You won't give me the bloody dagger, clearly you don't trust that I can," He said. "Fine, here's a leap of faith," she picks it up from behind her, and hands it to him, his eyes widen a bit, and she places it in his hand. 

"Now you're in control of yourself, what are you going to do?" She asks. "Evil of course," he grins. She looks at him confused, but is interrupted by his hand tugging her into him for a kiss.