Part 11

And guys before starting the episode I need to convey something to some disgusting people in wattpad !!

So you guys wanna know who is that !! So present you the worst reader and a heartless creature @Ashakali !! Yes of course she is the most disgusting creature I ever saw in my life !! Till this date no one used such cheap words to me !! But she did !!

And Ms.Spineless creature !! I can take your all messages and comments screenshot and can post it her to show everyone !! But I don't want to see it again !! Because I m not you to stoop so low like you !!

And one more thing !! If you find this story as shit then why the hell do you open my story and read !! You...... !! Okay I won't the words which you used !! Because I have manners !! I know how to talk !! So Ms. If you really don't want to read my worst stories than get lost who is inviting you to read my stories ?! Did I asked to read my stories no Na !! Than why the hell did you said that yaar !!

Okay and the final thing is !! You used a cheap word to describe me right !! Now I m saying I m not that !! You !! It's you only !! The words which you used describes yourself only not me !! Huh !! Don't ever show me your face again in watty !! As I said that Daughter recent docs I mean Ms.Ashakali is out watty now !! Huh !! I m relieved !!

And guys here you go with the updates and thank you !! My sister's twinkling_girl Samantha5_ shinchan0324 prinee and PriyankaDahiya9 JaanviSinghania Saherswarali  for being my pillars !! Yesterday I was really hurt by her words !! You all gave me strength !! Love you all !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|EPISODE 11 |

Episode starts frm swara leaving for interview...sanskar feels bad....

SANSKAR POV ~

i know she must be angry on me...but kya karun i thought to give her a surprise but who knows suprise will turn like this....i should do something...socho sanskar....socho....

POV ENDS ~

sanskar thinks deeply after sometime he goes nd takes his bag...he founds swara's bag near it....he winks and takes her bag....!!!

He sees her dresses....

San : oh god this girl na...this much boring clothes yuck...whats this.....

He sees a diary....

San : oh madam wrote diary also...

He closes the bag...the sits on the bed...nd was about to open the diary....

San : hmm its not good thing to read others diary...hmm this is not someone's this is my swara's na so i have a right to read this...

He winks and opens the diary...
He reads it completely...

San : abhi idea milgaya....swara wait n watch...

Saying so he calls someone...nd after getting fresh he leaves frm there....