Tsukuru High

I sighed as i woke up, the same question resounding in my head, what is this feeling? is it love? or something completley different? is this a futile attempt to try and win his heart, I wish I could just forget about him. But at the same time I just want his arms around me. These two thoughts colliding and contradiciting eachother... 

Heh, looks like its time to go to school, not that it matters I can't learn anything while pondering these questions. 

What is this feeling? why have i developed them? and why do I chase after him even though he shows no interest in me and he is in high demand too.

Why, Why, Why? This seems to have taken over my life and on top of that I was raised in a strict christian family who are strongly against homosexual relationships, just adding more confusion to my life.

Anyway instead of standing here dictating to myself I have to get ready for school, oh joy! So quickly I put on my clothes and I was ready to leave for school.

Ahh, the business of a school, a sudden change from sitting in my room all weekend evaluating my life. 

Haha, I laugh histericly trying to hide my pain from my friends and "him" the most he is just so perfect I think to myself as I see richard join in our circle conversation 

I blushed as he pated my head scruffling my hair I really hope he didn't notice, uh-oh I duck down and run around the corner I was blushing so much i could feel it.  

"Michael, Michael what are you doing haha" said Richard. 

Uhh.. Nothing I said as I pulled my hoodie over my face, PHEW! That was close if he saw me like that I don't know what I would've done. I won't bore you with how most of my school week goes through anyway.

So its friday afternoon, Richard is sleeping over at my house things are starting to go well. Around about 6:30pm he has a shower, considering I'm home alone I go have a look at him in the shower,  Oh how hot he was a riviteing 6 pack, not to much muscle not to much fat, just perfect and on top of that the most sexiest tan ever, not to mention his cock. I was suprised at its size, just so incredibally big for his age, but the best thing about his body was his face. Oh just adorable he is, he is just so PERFECT!

Only wish he loved me like I do him, he turns of the water, steam covering his body, he starts to get dressed. I shut the door as quick as I can and try to get away as fast as possible. Oh no somehow my shirt is stuck in the bathroom door I tear and pull at it. My shirt rips I run back to my room half naked.

PHEW so close!

Exspasterated from my sprint I lay down on my bed soon after richard comes into my room half naked as well, I put my pillow over my head I was overwhelmed I giggled and blushed underneath my pillow.

"um... what are you doing" said Richard. 

"haha sorry" Replied Michael.

"for what?" added Richard.

"nothing" Michael said with a quick giggle and smile on his face.

Richard grabs the pillow off my face revealing my cherry red cheeks.

"um.. why are you blushing?" Asked Richard.

"Don't worry" Michael quickly replied.

Time passed, we ocupied ourselves by playing games around 2:00am, we decided to go to sleep. I just noticed there was only one bed avaible the other bedrooms were locked.

So we both layed down in my bed.

"Michael" Whispered Richard.