Chapter 2

When we got to class and walked in everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I am really uncomfortable right now with all of these people staring at me.

"Why are all of these people staring at me, Phi Phi?" I asked not wanting this much attention on my first day.

"Did you really just ask me that question?" Phi Phi whispered so no one else could here us. "People here aren't used to people looking like a goddess rocking a white blouse, black shorts and heels. You look like what all of the girls want to look like here. They try to be so pretty to where you don't even think that they have a real face underneath all of that makeup." She told me as we walked to her desk that didn't have any seats near it. Which disappointed me because I wanted to sit next to my new friend.

"Oh, I didn't think about that." I said looking down at my feet.

Phi Phi was about to say something when the teacher interrupted her. "All right class take a seat." The teacher directed the class. Once every one was seated the teacher looked at me and smiled... Creepy. "Oh, you must be Evelyn the new student that just transferred here." The teacher tells me. I nod for him to continue. "My name is Mr. Lark, and I am your angel teacher. Please, go take a seat next to Hunter in the back." I nodded.

There he is. The Hunter guy that's the exact same as me. He even has the same hair color. Weird. He's quite attractive but he's not a mate. Maybe I'll find them here. I turn to my left and I see this cute blonde guy staring at me with the most gorgeous blue eyes. My eyes change from green to all of the colors. Shit! He's my angel mate! This couldn't get any worse. "Hi I'm Niall." He said politely.

"Evelyn." I replied. He was soooo cute! Ugh its going to be hard to concentrate in this class.

~~~

After class was over I was walking to meet up with Phoenix over by her desk, when Niall walked passed me and said "See you some other time, Angel." That gave me chills and I stopped dead in my tracks. When I stopped Hunter ran right into me, dropping all of his stuff.

"I am so, so sorry!" I quickly apologized, helping him pick up his stuff.

"It's ok." He told me, not looking up from picking up his things. We both reached for the same thing, grabbing it at the same time, looking up and into each others eyes. "Your eyes... They're purple." He said amused. Did he know what it meant when they were purple?

I started freaking out. I couldn't let him know that though. Thank god Phi Phi came over. "I see you met Hunter, Evelyn..." I turn to look at her and when she saw my eyes she gasped. Fuck, I forgot I told her what purple means. "Well umm I better get going." She said feeling really uncomfortable.

"I'll go with you." I told her wanting to get out of this mess.

"No." She replied sternly. I was actually scared for the first time in years. Once she realized what she had said she quickly added, "I mean, we don't even have the next class together." She walked away. Did I just loose my one and only friend because I had this feeling for Hunter? I really hope not.

"Hey we have the next class together, why don't I walk you to class." Hunter offered.

"No thanks I need to go find Phi Phi and talk to her. Thanks though." I told him walking away.

I felt really bad. I just left him there to go find Phi Phi because of my stupid eyes. God sometimes I really hate these eyes. While I'm walking around I run into someone. "Oh sorry!" I quickly say looking at the person. She was a Fairy?! I've never seen one in real life before! She barely wore any clothes. A really short skirt and a very short crop top. Ummm striper much?