le début; the start.

have you ever been in love? I wouldn't recommend it to be quite honest. you get that feeling in your chest, you can literally feel your heart skip a beat and in all reality, it's a terrifying and euphoric rollercoaster. it's filled with surprises of all kinds. you know you've met the one when you can't see or envision a future without them. it's insane almost. it's just so weird how humans can experience such emotions. emotions that can drive people to go crazy or even depressed. that's why love is so scary, because you can feel so happy and amazing one moment and full of sadness or jealousy the next. it's a mixture of feelings you feel and that's also what makes it so great. you can bring out things in you that you never knew you even had. look, i know, i'm probably contradicting myself. all i'm saying is love is crazy, but this story? crazier.

it's all fun and games until you get your heart broken though. that is a pain that you shouldn't wish on anyone. a heart that's broken can be so hard to heal. that can really effect how someone goes on about their life and it's just so crazy because remember what i said about depression and anger , that's exactly what you feel when your heart is broken. but then again, everyone takes things differently. something as small as a heart break can even make you sick to your stomach. sick mentally, spiritually, physically, and emotionally. change you as a being completely. that's just how it is i guess. there's so many ways to describe how a person feels when they go through a situation that can change them completely.

this boy, let's call him kori, until we introduce him properly, he was a 'player' as the children of my generation say. he never cared about the hearts of the girls he played with, it was all fun for him. he'd jump from one girl to the next with no remorse. it was all great until he met me. i took his heart and broke it. let's just call it his karma right? but the funny part of this story is, i fell in love with him and still did what i did. i'm pretty sure you know what i'm going to say now, i regret it. should he forgive me? probably not, do i want him to forgive me? of course. it should be the one who broke your heart to mend it back, right ? let's just see where this story takes us over the course of time.

a story in which the heartbreaker gets heartbroken.. my name is ariella white and his name was marcus davin.

༺|༻

hope you enjoyed this intro
to my new book .
vote, comment, tell me what you think
i'd love some input.