CHAPTER 4: Friendzone?

You're probably thinking after he gave me that letter we had a blast in our great mall escapade.

Nah....

He was his usual self, I went with him to buy his camera. I asked him what's it for. He answered me plainly that it's for the project. We walked while his acting all moody, taking my picture from time to time. When I asked him why, he shrugged and said it's for the project...

Yes, you pretty much get how every question I gave him was answered.

We ate afterwards and he drove me home. But after he waved goodbye, he pulled me beside him, put his arm on my shoulder and take our picture together. Do you want to know what we look like...

Daine-->   ^__^   O__O   <--Me

I was utterly shocked that he smiled. I couldn't understand that guy.

Now I'm sitting in my room holding the list of the things I just discovered today....

1. He loves eating noodles with too much hot sauce.

2. He has some issues with foods. (He doesn't want to see any food left in your plate. Well I just giggled when he went on with the every-piece-of-food-counts speech.)

3. He doesn't want to be interrupted when he's listening to his beloved music.

4. He isn't aware of how good he looks. (Every girl we passed by was looking or rather gaping at him with interest. Ugh. I hated it.)

5. He misses his mom so much. ( I saw him watching a mother playing with her son. I felt it, his longing. I wanted to talk to him but I didn't.)

......

I think that's it.

Those are the things I learned about him today. But I think I know him too well. I'm his fan remember? I can make a video about him even with eyes closed. I can get the highest grade when I submit it to Ms. Garcia.

What I'm really wondering... How is he going to make one about me? Would he discover my deepest and darkest secret and decide he doesn't want to be my friend anymore?

But No.. I have no deepest and darkest secret.

The Next Day...

I'm doing my homework in one of the school benches. When...

Poke.

"Ow" Here we go again.

"What.." I turn my face at the back

*Click*

"Hey!"

*Click*

"Stop doing that! Why do you take my pictures when I'm not aware of it?! I probably look ugly. Give me that!"

"You're okay, I like you natural." He says with no hint of emotion on his face.

??

....

"Tsk. You should've told me."

 That's all I say because I think I might just have a heart meltdown at the moment.

Sabie. Breathe. Breathe.

"I'm bored tell me a joke." He sits beside me.

"What? You're joking? You can just ask the clown girls."

"Huh? Never heard of them."

Oops... It's probably because I'm the one who came up with that.

"I don't know one. James knows a lot, go ask him." I say.