Facing Morali

"Morali," snarled Aphron as he surged forward, the fur bristling alone his spine. He bared his teeth in the beginning of a snarl and saliva dripped from his teeth.

Morali spun around from where he stood in the hallway of the palace. "Oh Aphron I didn't see you coming."

"I hope not," snorted Aphron as he lashed his tail. "We need to talk."

Morali tilted his head. "About what?" He sounded so innocent and that made a fire seem to burn in Aphron's underbelly.

"Don't act like you don't know," snapped Aphron as he bared his teeth and felt the fur along his spine spiking.

Morali's eyes flashed in shock and he took a step away from his brother. "I'm sorry but I really don't know. Can you elaborate?" His voice was so calm since he didn't want to ruffle his brother anymore.

"Oh I'll elaborate," grumbled Aphron as he clicked his teeth together and made a scratching sound. "You told Kroyto that I wasn't his father."

Morali's eyes widened. "No i didn't! I would never do that to you."

"Then why did Kroyto say that you told him about his parents," Aphron asked as he drew closer but Morali took a step back.

"I don't know," Morali sighed as her eyes darkened. "Maybe he lied."

"Kroyto wouldn't lie," Aphron roared but Morali stood his ground. "I know Kroyto. Now tell me the truth, did you tell Kroyto about his parents?"

Morali raised a paw and crossed his heart. "I promise that I didn't tell him anything."

Aphron sighed and sat down heavily. "Then how did he fight out," he murmured into his chest fur. "I don't think Kroyto would lie so he must have found someone who looks like you."

Aphron's eyes then widened and a growl rolled in his throat. "Loki!"